Game Boy Micro System Mother 3 Deluxe Box Nintendo Japan NEW

March 1st, 2009 | Weekly Round-Up

Another week down!

Things were a little calmer this past week after all that Virtual Console craziness. Yet, even though there wasn’t any major news going on, there was still plenty of interesting stuff this week. It’s neat how even after all this time, there’s still EarthBound stuff going on.

Anyway, let’s get down to business!

Site News

EarthBound News

Cool Auctions & Merchandise

Here’s just a few things on eBay right now. You can always check the latest listings in one easy spot here if you’re looking for deals on something!

Here’s some cool stuff from Yahoo! Auctions Japan:

And some stuff on Amazon.com:

Community News

I honestly can’t keep up with every single thing that happens in the EarthBound community, so if you’ve done something cool or if you know of something cool that belongs here, let me know!

What’s Up With Itoi

Itoi and his 40+ employees were all on vacation in Bali this past week, so there’s not a whole lot to talk about here. Besides the ant thing, not a whole lot to say. I did save one or two of his daily things that seemed interesting-ish enough for possible future translation on a slow day.

Upcoming Stuff

This next week will be another busy one for me, so updates might be sparse, possibly only one a day in some cases. I think we’ll look at import-related stuff and possibly have a nice-sized M2EB update. And then we’ll have the regular stuff like cool music and misc. stuff that I’ve come across during my Internet journeys. How I manage to keep content flowing each week is starting to baffle even me, but let’s keep it up 😀

End

Whew, only took about an hour and a half this time. I think it didn’t take as long because Itoi was on vacation though. I’m still trying to find ways to improve the site, so if you have any suggestions or ideas, feel free to post them here or on the EB Central message board!

11 Comments to Weeky Round-Up #7

Darien said on Mar. 1, 2009

Oh, I like the March theme. I was getting a bit tired of all the pink, I must admit. 😉

Darien said on Mar. 1, 2009

Also, I only just noticed how nicely the March theme matches one of the ad banners. Check it out:

L285 said on Mar. 1, 2009

Can you change themes?

Mato said on Mar. 1, 2009

No, the site just automatically changes its theme each month. There isn’t an option to switch to personal preferences.

Mato said on Mar. 1, 2009

Oh man, that MOTHER 1+2 ad stand sold for 10 yen 😯

MotherFTW said on Mar. 1, 2009

What about checking the new banners,section?

Mato said on Mar. 1, 2009

I don’t understand your English…

Poe said on Mar. 1, 2009

Itoi took some awesome pictures in Bali: http://www.1101.com/live_image/org/1235624354268780.jpg

Makes me want to visit someday. 🙂

nmufred said on Mar. 2, 2009

Yay, the Mother 3 Handbook is coming soon, I’m very anxious for it!

Aurilliux said on Mar. 3, 2009

$800 for that pizza air freshener?!

PIZZA AIR FREHSENER?!

PIZZA AIR FRESHENER?!

LucasTizma said on May. 2, 2009

“Complete set of MOTHER 1+2 keychains – rare, but really worth this much??” — LOL I hope so, ’cause I bought it. >.<

“Oh man, that MOTHER 1+2 ad stand sold for 10 yen” — Son of a…I can’t believe I missed this! D: