MOTHER 1+2 Translation Status
This week seems to be especially video-y, so here’s another while we’re at it. This time, Chatetris unboxes (aka opens up) a copy of MOTHER 2. For those who don’t have a copy, now you can live vicariously through him!
MOTHER 2 carts are whole lot cheaper than EarthBound carts, so if you’re crazy enough, you could always get one of them instead. I see a few on eBay right now here, some go as cheap as $5-$10. Also, if you’re hoping to learn Japanese sometime, it’ll serve as good positive reinforcement too 😛
Other Related Posts:
19 Comments to Unboxing MOTHER 2
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...