Ness and Jeff, Sitting in a Tree
This week seems to be especially video-y, so here’s another while we’re at it. This time, Chatetris unboxes (aka opens up) a copy of MOTHER 2. For those who don’t have a copy, now you can live vicariously through him!
MOTHER 2 carts are whole lot cheaper than EarthBound carts, so if you’re crazy enough, you could always get one of them instead. I see a few on eBay right now here, some go as cheap as $5-$10. Also, if you’re hoping to learn Japanese sometime, it’ll serve as good positive reinforcement too 😛
Other Related Posts:
19 Comments to Unboxing MOTHER 2
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.