Weekly Round-Up #31
This week seems to be especially video-y, so here’s another while we’re at it. This time, Chatetris unboxes (aka opens up) a copy of MOTHER 2. For those who don’t have a copy, now you can live vicariously through him!
MOTHER 2 carts are whole lot cheaper than EarthBound carts, so if you’re crazy enough, you could always get one of them instead. I see a few on eBay right now here, some go as cheap as $5-$10. Also, if you’re hoping to learn Japanese sometime, it’ll serve as good positive reinforcement too 😛
Other Related Posts:
19 Comments to Unboxing MOTHER 2
- KingOfSwords: The Memories civer looks beautiful ;.;
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?