Mr. Saturn for Garry’s Mod!
This week seems to be especially video-y, so here’s another while we’re at it. This time, Chatetris unboxes (aka opens up) a copy of MOTHER 2. For those who don’t have a copy, now you can live vicariously through him!
MOTHER 2 carts are whole lot cheaper than EarthBound carts, so if you’re crazy enough, you could always get one of them instead. I see a few on eBay right now here, some go as cheap as $5-$10. Also, if you’re hoping to learn Japanese sometime, it’ll serve as good positive reinforcement too 😛
Other Related Posts:
19 Comments to Unboxing MOTHER 2
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues