Random Post:

Ness is Naked!

March 23rd, 2009 | EarthBound, Videos

xfis is probably one of the coolest, craziest, most creative EarthBound fans there is. If you’ve ever seen a weird EarthBound live-action video, there’s a good chance he was involved 😛 He was also Ness in Fobbies are Borange, and Ninten in Ninten Speaks.

Probably one of my most favorite of his creations though is this music video he made, called “I Am EarthBound”.

Apparently he still has the big suit and he might be selling it soon because it’s taking up so much space or something. If he does sell it, I’ll be sure to mention it here of course!

Now someone should do something similar with MOTHER 3 or something 😛

19 Comments to Music Video: I Am EarthBound

Andronian said on Mar. 23, 2009

About time you put this awesome video up. 😛

Aerostella said on Mar. 23, 2009

I lOVE this video.

Chatetris said on Mar. 23, 2009

It’s really neat to see this..haven’t seen this for like two months xD

bobrocks95 said on Mar. 23, 2009

I hope you all know that this is a parody of “I’m a gangster” by Rappy McRapperson, on his album “Oh Shnaps!”. You can find a download to it on his site, just do a google search.

Stuffgamer1 said on Mar. 23, 2009

I love this video. Especially the part right at the end. “I know you play old games! Work! You…stupid..thing.” 😀

Hejiru said on Mar. 23, 2009

First I’ve seen it. Love that little bit at the end. 😉

Deiphobus said on Mar. 23, 2009

I’m earthbound… straight up G(ame)!

The Alex said on Mar. 23, 2009

That instrumental is so Williamsburg.

IWontGetOvertheDam said on Mar. 23, 2009

Man, I saw this before i ever discovered Starmen.net or had even played EB. I had just gotten into the Mother series and searched for EB on Youtube. Man, if I had known this was by Xfis at the time…

sticktendo said on Mar. 23, 2009

Ha I saw this in my “Recommended for You” on Youtube.

Old West said on Mar. 23, 2009

Oh, hey! I remember seeing this a year or two ago, had no idea it was xfis who did this one. It makes sense though. I still get this “song” stuck in my head from time to time.

Millhouse said on Mar. 24, 2009

Aw, that song is so awesome!
I love it…

Neon Squid said on Mar. 25, 2009

Awesome song! I love the Super Mario RPG reference. That and Earthbound are my 2 favorite games of all time.

Cafechan said on Mar. 25, 2009

I love this/Xfis. Ahahaha.

Leirin said on Mar. 29, 2009

Agreed with Neon Squid. =) I just love Nintendo RPG’s! This was awesome! So catchy, and Xfis’s videos just amuse me so much. Wish I could add to the MOTHER-themed public humiliation, heh. My favorite part was the bit on “my little brother MOTHER3”.

Although I’m not sure if we should actually blame this on the Mario franchise. I think what we should blame it on, is all this shiny “Wii and DS FOR CASUAL GAMERS” stuff that seems to hog the spotlight. Nintendo thinks the “new modern players” wouldn’t be able to handle the fun, unique charm of something like the Mario series. (I’m surprised enough SMRPG made it to Virtual Console, let alone EB having a chance…) =(

Enjoyed it, and I want that suit. I would wear it all the time, much to my mother’s demise.

Leirin said on Mar. 29, 2009

Argh, I meant “handle the fun, unique charm of something like the MOTHER series.” Too many M’s. 😛

spaz said on Jul. 25, 2009