Saw this the other day on a random Japanese blog, where they called it a Mr. Saturn Strawberry.
It kind of does look like one, if you ignore the back part. Maybe Mr. Saturn is actually Strawberry Kid in disguise after all!
Actually, the shape also reminds me of the Strawberry Slime enemy in MOTHER 3. Now if only someone would find a Giygas tomato…
Other Related Posts:
33 Comments to Mr. Saturn is a Fruit
Featured Item on eBay:
EARTHBOUND Mother (NINTENDO FAMICOM 1989) VGA 85 ARCHIVAL CASE
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...