EarthBound on a Wedding Cake
I finally got around to putting together a video of a bunch of weird and funny glitches that happened during the MOTHER 3 fan translation’s development. Actually, I bet Jeff has a whole bunch of videos of his own, these ones are just the ones I recorded.
I wasn’t able to fit everything into the video, since YouTube has that 10 minute limit, but it’s a good chunk of the interesting stuff. This video acts as a complement to this archive of images from the project’s development. It took a good 15 or so months, but we managed to fix all that craziness we ran into 😛
Other Related Posts:
20 Comments to MOTHER 3 Translation Glitches
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.