A Load of MOTHER Stuff
I finally got around to putting together a video of a bunch of weird and funny glitches that happened during the MOTHER 3 fan translation’s development. Actually, I bet Jeff has a whole bunch of videos of his own, these ones are just the ones I recorded.
I wasn’t able to fit everything into the video, since YouTube has that 10 minute limit, but it’s a good chunk of the interesting stuff. This video acts as a complement to this archive of images from the project’s development. It took a good 15 or so months, but we managed to fix all that craziness we ran into 😛
Other Related Posts:
20 Comments to MOTHER 3 Translation Glitches
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound Player's Guide Super Nintendo SNES Strategy Guide
- Leeaux: I’m going to eat this all the time now. You could have posted this recipe and I probably wouldn’t have touched it. But you...
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?