EarthBound Reshuffler Source Code Released
I finally got around to putting together a video of a bunch of weird and funny glitches that happened during the MOTHER 3 fan translation’s development. Actually, I bet Jeff has a whole bunch of videos of his own, these ones are just the ones I recorded.
I wasn’t able to fit everything into the video, since YouTube has that 10 minute limit, but it’s a good chunk of the interesting stuff. This video acts as a complement to this archive of images from the project’s development. It took a good 15 or so months, but we managed to fix all that craziness we ran into 😛
Other Related Posts:
20 Comments to MOTHER 3 Translation Glitches
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...