MOTHER 3 8th Most Tear-jerking Game
At long last, the MOTHER 3 Handbooks have been finished and printed! Reid says shipping will start this week, and that many people will get them by the end of the month. I don’t envy him, having to pack and ship a couple thousand packages by hand won’t be fun 😛
Anyway, here are some teaser photos he posted earlier. I’ll go into more detail about the guidebook in a later update, along with some super-duper awesome pics that I’ve been holding back for a long time now. For now, check these out 😀
Note that you can still order a book, I’m sure they’ll take orders for a long time to come. There’ll also be low-res PDF versions available at some point, I’m not sure on the details yet, but if you can’t afford a book, you’ll still be able to enjoy the awesome guide they cooked up!
Other Related Posts:
35 Comments to MOTHER 3 Handbooks Ship Soon!
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.