Mr. Saturn for Garry’s Mod!
At long last, the MOTHER 3 Handbooks have been finished and printed! Reid says shipping will start this week, and that many people will get them by the end of the month. I don’t envy him, having to pack and ship a couple thousand packages by hand won’t be fun 😛
Anyway, here are some teaser photos he posted earlier. I’ll go into more detail about the guidebook in a later update, along with some super-duper awesome pics that I’ve been holding back for a long time now. For now, check these out 😀
Note that you can still order a book, I’m sure they’ll take orders for a long time to come. There’ll also be low-res PDF versions available at some point, I’m not sure on the details yet, but if you can’t afford a book, you’ll still be able to enjoy the awesome guide they cooked up!
Other Related Posts:
35 Comments to MOTHER 3 Handbooks Ship Soon!
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic