MOTHER 2 on Japanese Virtual Console March 20th
At long last, the MOTHER 3 Handbooks have been finished and printed! Reid says shipping will start this week, and that many people will get them by the end of the month. I don’t envy him, having to pack and ship a couple thousand packages by hand won’t be fun 😛
Anyway, here are some teaser photos he posted earlier. I’ll go into more detail about the guidebook in a later update, along with some super-duper awesome pics that I’ve been holding back for a long time now. For now, check these out 😀
Note that you can still order a book, I’m sure they’ll take orders for a long time to come. There’ll also be low-res PDF versions available at some point, I’m not sure on the details yet, but if you can’t afford a book, you’ll still be able to enjoy the awesome guide they cooked up!
Other Related Posts:
35 Comments to MOTHER 3 Handbooks Ship Soon!
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...