March 19th, 2009 | MOTHER 1+2, MOTHER 3, Videos

This is a continuation of this post from about a week ago. Two more parody ads were made by visitors here, and here they are!

First is the one by Mitch, which makes fun of this MOTHER 3 commercial:

Next is a MOTHER 3 ad made by LeonardoGolden that follows along the lines of the MOTHER 1+2 commercials:

I especially like the attention to detail here, and the different artificial voices used. Seems almost authentic 😀

If you feel up to it, why not make a parody ad of your own? Win the adoration and awesomeification of fellow fans everywhere!

13 Comments to More Commercial Parodies!

Poe said on Mar. 19, 2009

Love ’em both. 😀 I have a question about the original M1+2 commercial – was that Itoi saying “dosei-san” at the end? Sounded like him.

rayefrenzy said on Mar. 19, 2009

Ladies, admit it, you think Mitch is ~*~TOTALLY DREAMY~*~

Jotokun said on Mar. 19, 2009

First one was a little funny, but thats probably because I just cant make myself play an RPG if it doesnt have a modern setting and as a result didnt get the reference.

The second one – Macintalk 3 FTW!(Its been a while since I’ve used a machine with mac os 7-9, it is macintalk, right?) Regardless, that is a clever idea.

Big A2 said on Mar. 19, 2009

I normally don’t like artificial voices in videos. They make it look like the author of the video was too lazy to even record himself.

Ultimate Phoenix said on Mar. 19, 2009

I was laughing when I heard “when Chrono dies”.

Chasmang said on Mar. 19, 2009

The “familiar villain” voice is so much like the voices in Killer7. Creepy stuff!

kevinchai said on Mar. 19, 2009

I still need to get on this.

santiagoff said on Mar. 19, 2009

I should do a parody… but I’m just too lazy D:

LeonardoGolden said on Mar. 19, 2009

I just noticed I misspelled “heartrending” by adding two ‘t’s and that’s why it sounds like heart-trending.

I thought it was the program that made it sound so funky :p

And I would’ve used my voice, but I can’t really act to make different voices.

SamWibatt said on Mar. 20, 2009

Macintalk FTW. I was glad to see it got a prominent role in Wall-E.

RCat said on Mar. 26, 2009