Welcome to New Pork City
A good while back, a fellow by the name of Michael Iantorno created a hack of EarthBound for his thesis project. The concept of the hack is really interesting, and some of the effects that can occur depending on your actions really show how some types of storytelling work best in game format. The game was also on display at the Nuit Blanche festival in Toronto.
He even made a short video introducing the project here:
Be sure to check out the latest hack Michael’s working on here. It’s looking really, really good 😯
Other Related Posts:
29 Comments to HyperBound: An EarthBound Hack
Featured Item on eBay:
- KingOfSwords: The Memories civer looks beautiful ;.;
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?