Shigesato Itoi Hippon Super Interview
A good while back, a fellow by the name of Michael Iantorno created a hack of EarthBound for his thesis project. The concept of the hack is really interesting, and some of the effects that can occur depending on your actions really show how some types of storytelling work best in game format. The game was also on display at the Nuit Blanche festival in Toronto.
He even made a short video introducing the project here:
Be sure to check out the latest hack Michael’s working on here. It’s looking really, really good 😯
Other Related Posts:
29 Comments to HyperBound: An EarthBound Hack
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...
- Nessential: The stock is still pending listing, but you can find it on Bloomberg here: https://www.bloomberg.com/quot e/3560:JP I might buy some of...