Another Look at EarthBound
A good while back, a fellow by the name of Michael Iantorno created a hack of EarthBound for his thesis project. The concept of the hack is really interesting, and some of the effects that can occur depending on your actions really show how some types of storytelling work best in game format. The game was also on display at the Nuit Blanche festival in Toronto.
He even made a short video introducing the project here:
Be sure to check out the latest hack Michael’s working on here. It’s looking really, really good 😯
Other Related Posts:
29 Comments to HyperBound: An EarthBound Hack
Featured Item on eBay:
Game Boy Micro System Mother 3 Deluxe Box Nintendo Japan NEW
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.