MOTHER 3 Menu Patch = Happy
Popular Posts:None found
Yet another update about the recent super-giant Mr. Saturn plushies. Like I mentioned a few days back, the second run has started, since demand totally eclipsed the initial supply. In this second round, everyone who orders one is guaranteed to get one.
It seemed for a while that only people who placed an order during the first run and didn’t get picked in the lottery drawing could place an order in the second run.
But the site has been updated, and now anyone can place an order.
So if you still want to place an order for one of these giant Mr. Saturn plushes, you have until March 22nd (remember Japan is a day ahead usually). Of course, they still have no option for shipping outside of Japan, so if you don’t live in Japan, you’ll need a middleman like Celga. If you’d like to let Banpresto know there’s a demand for this kind of stuff outside of Japan too, check this out.
Thanks to Pigmask Private for the heads-up!
Other Related Posts:
19 Comments to Giant Mr. Saturns, Part 2.5
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.