EarthBound’s Marketing Campaign
Yet another update about the recent super-giant Mr. Saturn plushies. Like I mentioned a few days back, the second run has started, since demand totally eclipsed the initial supply. In this second round, everyone who orders one is guaranteed to get one.
It seemed for a while that only people who placed an order during the first run and didn’t get picked in the lottery drawing could place an order in the second run.
But the site has been updated, and now anyone can place an order.
So if you still want to place an order for one of these giant Mr. Saturn plushes, you have until March 22nd (remember Japan is a day ahead usually). Of course, they still have no option for shipping outside of Japan, so if you don’t live in Japan, you’ll need a middleman like Celga. If you’d like to let Banpresto know there’s a demand for this kind of stuff outside of Japan too, check this out.
Thanks to Pigmask Private for the heads-up!
Other Related Posts:
19 Comments to Giant Mr. Saturns, Part 2.5
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...