Mother: Cognitive Dissonance 2.0 Released
Yet another update about the recent super-giant Mr. Saturn plushies. Like I mentioned a few days back, the second run has started, since demand totally eclipsed the initial supply. In this second round, everyone who orders one is guaranteed to get one.
It seemed for a while that only people who placed an order during the first run and didn’t get picked in the lottery drawing could place an order in the second run.
But the site has been updated, and now anyone can place an order.
So if you still want to place an order for one of these giant Mr. Saturn plushes, you have until March 22nd (remember Japan is a day ahead usually). Of course, they still have no option for shipping outside of Japan, so if you don’t live in Japan, you’ll need a middleman like Celga. If you’d like to let Banpresto know there’s a demand for this kind of stuff outside of Japan too, check this out.
Thanks to Pigmask Private for the heads-up!
Other Related Posts:
19 Comments to Giant Mr. Saturns, Part 2.5
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound Super Nintendo Snes Cleaned & Tested
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic