Guy with the Glasses + EarthBound
Various Japanese blogs and message boards are reporting that the first round of Giant Mr. Saturn plushies have been shipped and are arriving now. Also, it appears that the plushes are shipped inside the Escargot Express boxes, which are themselves inside a slightly larger shipping box. That was nice of them.
In fact, it looks like some people bought them just to turn around and sell them for a pretty high markup. Starting bids on some are at 20,000 yen, when they originally sold for only 12,000 yen. I guess they didn’t realize that there’d be a second round and that anybody who ordered them then would get one, making them a little less limited.
But anyway, if by some super-lucky chance you won one in the first round, you’ll probably be seeing your plush sometime soon. Though it may take a little longer to get to you if you used a middleman service, of course 😉
Other Related Posts:
10 Comments to Flip This Saturn!
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.
- Leeaux: Mato! We miss you! Come back to us!