Weekly Round-Up #26
Various Japanese blogs and message boards are reporting that the first round of Giant Mr. Saturn plushies have been shipped and are arriving now. Also, it appears that the plushes are shipped inside the Escargot Express boxes, which are themselves inside a slightly larger shipping box. That was nice of them.
In fact, it looks like some people bought them just to turn around and sell them for a pretty high markup. Starting bids on some are at 20,000 yen, when they originally sold for only 12,000 yen. I guess they didn’t realize that there’d be a second round and that anybody who ordered them then would get one, making them a little less limited.
But anyway, if by some super-lucky chance you won one in the first round, you’ll probably be seeing your plush sometime soon. Though it may take a little longer to get to you if you used a middleman service, of course 😉
Other Related Posts:
10 Comments to Flip This Saturn!
Featured Item on eBay:
EarthBound (Super Nintendo Entertainment System, 1995) SNES - Authentic -
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues