Takara Tomy Mother 2 Gyiyg no Gyakushuu Phone Strap Figure Jeff

March 15th, 2009 | Audio Stuff, MOTHER 3

This gets requested a lot, so I’m making an update for it so that it’ll be easy for people to link to from now on.

In MOTHER 3, Fassad’s phone (technically a transceiver) has a neat little ringtone to it, and people often ask for an MP3 of it to put on their real cell phone. So here you go! MOTHER 3 Fassad / Pigmask Ringtone!

Try it out on your phone, if you can!

25 Comments to Fassad / Pigmask Ringtone

mitch said on Mar. 15, 2009

I feel like, I’m going to go to a convention and get all confused because some other nerds have the same ringtone as me.

The same thing happened when I used the codec ringer.

Aurilliux said on Mar. 15, 2009

And hey, if your phone doesn’t take mp3’s, I wrote out a MIDI version of this for Spitball Sparky already: http://forum.starmen.net/forum/Fan/Forum/For-those-who-make-MIDIs/first#post1271524 :D

Claus said on Mar. 15, 2009

Fassad’s a screwed up cheap bastard.

As said by Kumatora.

Spitball Sparky said on Mar. 15, 2009

For those without USB Cord phones, might I reccommend:

Spam free, quick and easy way to send the MP3 to your cell phone.

James said on Mar. 15, 2009

I’m using Pheonix Wright’s ringtone now, but maybe I’ll switch to this sometime. I don’t know why, but I’ve always liked the idea of using the same ringtone as used by fictional characters.

Mikhail said on Mar. 15, 2009

If I had a cell that would definitely be it.

Steven said on Mar. 15, 2009

I just got a new ringtone. :P I think it cost like 40 cents to download because of my data plan, but it’s not a big deal.

Darien said on Mar. 15, 2009

I always keep mine set to “vibrate,” but I’ll probably install this anyhow just for kicks. ;-)

Greenzsx87 said on Mar. 15, 2009

A great website that has I highly recommend is Myxertones.com, you can creat any ringtone you want as long as you have a sound file that works.

Greenzsx87 said on Mar. 15, 2009

Sheesh, I am usually very picky about my grammar and spelling when I write online, but I forgot the e on create and I forgot to remove has… ugh.

LeonardoGolden said on Mar. 16, 2009

I asked this on the forums but they locked my topic :(
I had one, but the ending was cut short.

This one’s perfect!

Thank you!

LeonardoGolden said on Mar. 16, 2009

Oh and my SMS ringtone is the winning fanfare from MOTHER.
I love it when I get a message and it goes *DOO DOO DOO DOO DOOOO!*

Darien said on Mar. 16, 2009

If there are other iPhone users out there who are keen for a Mother 3 ringtone, it’s kind of a pain, as I’ve discovered. I used this thing here: http://www.efksoft.com/products/iphoneringtonemaker/index.htm

It appeared to work.

Millhouse said on Mar. 16, 2009

sorry Darien, but it can be a lot easier: use iTunes to copy your selected song as aac, then “crop” its length to something below 30 seconds, go to the folder where iTunes saved it, rename the m4v file to m4r, double click it, and sync witj your iPhone.

Don’t worry, it sounds a lot more complicated than it is.

Zaxtur said on Mar. 16, 2009

How about the ringing-phone sound from EarthBound?

Darien said on Mar. 16, 2009

To my knowledge, that particular “hack” hasn’t worked since iTunes 7.4. And, frankly, it sounds a lot less easy to me than “download thing and press button.” But whatever works for you. :-)

KissofCamine said on Mar. 17, 2009

This is pretty neat. If I had a cell phone, this would definitely be my ring tone because I’m a nerd like that.

Alpha Knight said on Mar. 17, 2009

this site can turn it into a CUSTOM ringtone for all you iphoners out there who dont like apple’s crap.
it works on other phones too of course.
free too.
only charge possible is the receiving of a text (containing the ringtone)
and that is just if your phone company does that

NamelessFriend said on Mar. 17, 2009

Now I wish I had a cellphone :(

I probably won’t get one though, those things are pricy and I don’t really need it…

DanteAMD said on Apr. 4, 2009

My phone ringed. I answered it. I heard a pigmask voice: “I AM A PIGMASK”…

And then I fell off my bed.

SammyLULZ said on Apr. 20, 2009

If I had a cellphone, I would make my ringtone this.

Pineapple said on Apr. 25, 2009

I’ve had this as my text message ringer for a few months now, it’s great. :D

Komaru said on Jul. 23, 2009

I currently have Bean Bean Pork Bean as my Main Tone, Earthbound Title Screen as my Text Tone, and Alert! Alert! as my Alarm.
(I’mma nerd, woooo!)

dannykins said on Dec. 28, 2009

any help for someone who just got a samsung slyde?

snesdude7 said on Dec. 27, 2012

Just set it to my ringtone it’ll be awesome!!