Unboxing a Giant Mr. Saturn!
A kind of small update to the previous entry in which Izumi visited a restaurant mentioned in MOTHER 2.
Last night I came across a Japanese site that had a video of someone visiting the same restaurant, and they made a video about it, so I subtitled it into English real quick. Here you go!
There are a number of other restaurants mentioned in MOTHER 3, and I’ll talk about them later on. Izumi was cool enough to visit one of those ones, too. We should totally make some kind of bizarre tour that EarthBound fans can take when they visit Japan, and include these places 😀
Other Related Posts:
19 Comments to Eating at EarthBound Shops #2
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic