Want an EarthBound Box?
March 13th, 2009 | EarthBound
Long-time Starmen.Net readers may remember these from many years back.
Whoops, almost forgot this one:
I made those images after finding a way to hack EarthBound to make Onett look like Moonside, then I just turned everything red. Many laughs were had, but of course there were a number of people who believed it was real, even after the third pic 😛
Anyway, since these fake images are never handy whenever someone wants to reference them, I figured a small update on EB Central should help fix that.
There are other fake pics that caused similar reactions, and we’ll probably take a look at them sometime too.
But just imagine trying to play an entire RPG on the Virtual Boy. People’s heads would explode and the sky would turn red 😯
Other Related Posts:
52 Comments to EarthBound on Virtual Boy
Featured Item on eBay:
EarthBound (Super Nintendo Entertainment System, 1995) SNES - Authentic -
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues