EarthBound Collection Video
March 13th, 2009 | EarthBound
Long-time Starmen.Net readers may remember these from many years back.
Whoops, almost forgot this one:
I made those images after finding a way to hack EarthBound to make Onett look like Moonside, then I just turned everything red. Many laughs were had, but of course there were a number of people who believed it was real, even after the third pic
Anyway, since these fake images are never handy whenever someone wants to reference them, I figured a small update on EB Central should help fix that.
There are other fake pics that caused similar reactions, and we’ll probably take a look at them sometime too.
But just imagine trying to play an entire RPG on the Virtual Boy. People’s heads would explode and the sky would turn red
Other Related Posts:
52 Comments to EarthBound on Virtual Boy
Leave a reply
- LucasPSI: In my homeland we just call this A bad attempt at trying to get A laugh. xD
- megamegaman247: I know this is really really old article but when I put this on my computer it made it blue screen.
- ejruss25: ^In my homeland, they call this lack of tolerance for any humorous whatsoever as “butthurt”. It is an interesting phenomenon.
- Fan of Mitch's work: Dang what’s with all the hate? I personally like Mitch’s EarthBound comics. Maybe this joke upset some people or...
- refat17: Nooo, it’s been taken down!