MOTHER Merchandise Mayhem
March 13th, 2009 | EarthBound
Long-time Starmen.Net readers may remember these from many years back.
Whoops, almost forgot this one:
I made those images after finding a way to hack EarthBound to make Onett look like Moonside, then I just turned everything red. Many laughs were had, but of course there were a number of people who believed it was real, even after the third pic 😛
Anyway, since these fake images are never handy whenever someone wants to reference them, I figured a small update on EB Central should help fix that.
There are other fake pics that caused similar reactions, and we’ll probably take a look at them sometime too.
But just imagine trying to play an entire RPG on the Virtual Boy. People’s heads would explode and the sky would turn red 😯
Other Related Posts:
52 Comments to EarthBound on Virtual Boy
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.