Silly Nintendo, That’s the Wrong System
March 13th, 2009 | EarthBound
Long-time Starmen.Net readers may remember these from many years back.
Whoops, almost forgot this one:
I made those images after finding a way to hack EarthBound to make Onett look like Moonside, then I just turned everything red. Many laughs were had, but of course there were a number of people who believed it was real, even after the third pic 😛
Anyway, since these fake images are never handy whenever someone wants to reference them, I figured a small update on EB Central should help fix that.
There are other fake pics that caused similar reactions, and we’ll probably take a look at them sometime too.
But just imagine trying to play an entire RPG on the Virtual Boy. People’s heads would explode and the sky would turn red 😯
Other Related Posts:
52 Comments to EarthBound on Virtual Boy
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...