Silly Nintendo, That’s the Wrong System
Hey, you. You like EarthBound, right? Then you should EAT EarthBound too! Here’s a recipe for Trout Yogurt, courtesy of LinkFan999!
His recipe is as follows:
What you will need:
- As much (or as little) tourt as you want (Be sure to either cook it, or buy pre-cooked stuff. You should ALWAYS play it safe when cooking :P)
- Enough vanilla yogurt to match the amount of trout used.
- A blender
- An iron stomach
What to Do
- First, add the trout into the blender. You’ll need it to measure the amount of yogurt needed.
- Add enough yogurt to blanket the trout, but not too much. Make it a thin layer; the more yogurt you have, the less trout taste you’ll get
- Blend the two until the trout has disappeared or until you think it’s ready.
- Let the mixture stand in a fridge for a bit to solidify back into a yogurty substance (Not required)
Seriously though, this tastes BAD. I’m all for a yummy piece of fish, but I almost blew chuncks with this. Go ahead and try if you’d like, but don’t say I didn’t warn ya!
As a side note, did you know you can use the Trout Yogurt Dispenser in battle? Try it!
Other Related Posts:
39 Comments to EarthBound Food: Trout Yogurt
Featured Item on eBay:
EARTHBOUND Mother (NINTENDO FAMICOM 1989) VGA 85 ARCHIVAL CASE
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...