MOTHER Remake Hack Walkabout
Hey, you. You like EarthBound, right? Then you should EAT EarthBound too! Here’s a recipe for Trout Yogurt, courtesy of LinkFan999!
His recipe is as follows:
What you will need:
- As much (or as little) tourt as you want (Be sure to either cook it, or buy pre-cooked stuff. You should ALWAYS play it safe when cooking :P)
- Enough vanilla yogurt to match the amount of trout used.
- A blender
- An iron stomach
What to Do
- First, add the trout into the blender. You’ll need it to measure the amount of yogurt needed.
- Add enough yogurt to blanket the trout, but not too much. Make it a thin layer; the more yogurt you have, the less trout taste you’ll get
- Blend the two until the trout has disappeared or until you think it’s ready.
- Let the mixture stand in a fridge for a bit to solidify back into a yogurty substance (Not required)
Seriously though, this tastes BAD. I’m all for a yummy piece of fish, but I almost blew chuncks with this. Go ahead and try if you’d like, but don’t say I didn’t warn ya!
As a side note, did you know you can use the Trout Yogurt Dispenser in battle? Try it!
Other Related Posts:
39 Comments to EarthBound Food: Trout Yogurt
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!