Want an EarthBound Box?
Hey, you. You like EarthBound, right? Then you should EAT EarthBound too! Here’s a recipe for Trout Yogurt, courtesy of LinkFan999!
His recipe is as follows:
What you will need:
- As much (or as little) tourt as you want (Be sure to either cook it, or buy pre-cooked stuff. You should ALWAYS play it safe when cooking :P)
- Enough vanilla yogurt to match the amount of trout used.
- A blender
- An iron stomach
What to Do
- First, add the trout into the blender. You’ll need it to measure the amount of yogurt needed.
- Add enough yogurt to blanket the trout, but not too much. Make it a thin layer; the more yogurt you have, the less trout taste you’ll get
- Blend the two until the trout has disappeared or until you think it’s ready.
- Let the mixture stand in a fridge for a bit to solidify back into a yogurty substance (Not required)
Seriously though, this tastes BAD. I’m all for a yummy piece of fish, but I almost blew chuncks with this. Go ahead and try if you’d like, but don’t say I didn’t warn ya!
As a side note, did you know you can use the Trout Yogurt Dispenser in battle? Try it!
Other Related Posts:
39 Comments to EarthBound Food: Trout Yogurt
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound Player's Guide Super Nintendo SNES Strategy Guide
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues