Pollyanna Played by Floppy Drives
Hey, you. You like EarthBound, right? Then you should EAT EarthBound too! Here’s a recipe for Trout Yogurt, courtesy of LinkFan999!
His recipe is as follows:
What you will need:
- As much (or as little) tourt as you want (Be sure to either cook it, or buy pre-cooked stuff. You should ALWAYS play it safe when cooking :P)
- Enough vanilla yogurt to match the amount of trout used.
- A blender
- An iron stomach
What to Do
- First, add the trout into the blender. You’ll need it to measure the amount of yogurt needed.
- Add enough yogurt to blanket the trout, but not too much. Make it a thin layer; the more yogurt you have, the less trout taste you’ll get
- Blend the two until the trout has disappeared or until you think it’s ready.
- Let the mixture stand in a fridge for a bit to solidify back into a yogurty substance (Not required)
Seriously though, this tastes BAD. I’m all for a yummy piece of fish, but I almost blew chuncks with this. Go ahead and try if you’d like, but don’t say I didn’t warn ya!
As a side note, did you know you can use the Trout Yogurt Dispenser in battle? Try it!
Other Related Posts:
39 Comments to EarthBound Food: Trout Yogurt
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.