MOTHER 3 in Retro Gamer
Hey, you. You like EarthBound, right? Then you should EAT EarthBound too! Here’s a recipe for Trout Yogurt, courtesy of LinkFan999!
His recipe is as follows:
What you will need:
- As much (or as little) tourt as you want (Be sure to either cook it, or buy pre-cooked stuff. You should ALWAYS play it safe when cooking :P)
- Enough vanilla yogurt to match the amount of trout used.
- A blender
- An iron stomach
What to Do
- First, add the trout into the blender. You’ll need it to measure the amount of yogurt needed.
- Add enough yogurt to blanket the trout, but not too much. Make it a thin layer; the more yogurt you have, the less trout taste you’ll get
- Blend the two until the trout has disappeared or until you think it’s ready.
- Let the mixture stand in a fridge for a bit to solidify back into a yogurty substance (Not required)
Seriously though, this tastes BAD. I’m all for a yummy piece of fish, but I almost blew chuncks with this. Go ahead and try if you’d like, but don’t say I didn’t warn ya!
As a side note, did you know you can use the Trout Yogurt Dispenser in battle? Try it!
Other Related Posts:
39 Comments to EarthBound Food: Trout Yogurt
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...