Hip Tanaka Discusses Composing MOTHER 2’s Music
It’s tax season, so today I was going through my tons of receipts when my eyes came upon this:
My first thought, of course, was that I somehow bought a 5-pack of MOTHER 3 cartridges from Walmart instead of a 5-pack of Mach 3 razor cartridges. A clear sign I have too much EarthBound on the brain.
Anything similar happen to anyone here? Or should I visit an EarthBound detox clinic?
Other Related Posts:
49 Comments to EarthBound Everywhere
Featured Item on eBay:
EARTHBOUND Mother (NINTENDO FAMICOM 1989) VGA 85 ARCHIVAL CASE
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.