Mysterious MOTHER Labelage
It’s tax season, so today I was going through my tons of receipts when my eyes came upon this:
My first thought, of course, was that I somehow bought a 5-pack of MOTHER 3 cartridges from Walmart instead of a 5-pack of Mach 3 razor cartridges. A clear sign I have too much EarthBound on the brain.
Anything similar happen to anyone here? Or should I visit an EarthBound detox clinic?
Other Related Posts:
49 Comments to EarthBound Everywhere
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...