M2 vs. EarthBound Mega Update
It’s tax season, so today I was going through my tons of receipts when my eyes came upon this:
My first thought, of course, was that I somehow bought a 5-pack of MOTHER 3 cartridges from Walmart instead of a 5-pack of Mach 3 razor cartridges. A clear sign I have too much EarthBound on the brain.
Anything similar happen to anyone here? Or should I visit an EarthBound detox clinic?
Other Related Posts:
49 Comments to EarthBound Everywhere
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.