Mother: Cognitive Dissonance 2.0 Released
March 2nd, 2009 | Misc.
I’m keeping up with these crazy newfangled things now, so I just made a Twitter account for EarthBound Central.
I have a few interesting ideas on how to add some neat Twitter-y stuff to the site, but for now that’ll be the standard thing where I post little things and little mini-updates that don’t really deserve full updates on the main page.
So if you like EarthBound and you like to stalk people, hurray!
Other Related Posts:
19 Comments to EarthBound Central Twitter
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic