EarthBound Central Q&A #4
Popular Posts:None found
You know in EarthBound, when you’re Jeff and you leave the Rainy Circle cave for the first time? Bubble Monkey leaves you and chases a girl monkey off-screen, on a cliff above the cave, in an area you can’t get to.
Way back when the game was still new, I always wished there was a way to get up there and see what else there was. And for the past 14 or so years, every time I played the game, I always had the same thought whenever I got to that part of the game.
Then, the other day, I finally found it on YouTube: a way to get up there!
I’m not sure if there’s any way to get back down, but at long last, an admittedly stupid childhood dream of mine is reality 😀
Other Related Posts:
23 Comments to Winters Secret Exploration
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.