M1+2 Translation Update (Apr. 13)
You know in EarthBound, when you’re Jeff and you leave the Rainy Circle cave for the first time? Bubble Monkey leaves you and chases a girl monkey off-screen, on a cliff above the cave, in an area you can’t get to.
Way back when the game was still new, I always wished there was a way to get up there and see what else there was. And for the past 14 or so years, every time I played the game, I always had the same thought whenever I got to that part of the game.
Then, the other day, I finally found it on YouTube: a way to get up there!
I’m not sure if there’s any way to get back down, but at long last, an admittedly stupid childhood dream of mine is reality 😀
Other Related Posts:
23 Comments to Winters Secret Exploration
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...