Hip Tanaka Discusses Composing MOTHER 2’s Music
How are Mr. Saturn, cologne, and Obama all connected? Who knows.
On Shigesato Itoi’s site, there’s a section that’s updated several times a day with stuff that’s happening in the office. It’s neat, and you can keep track of it here.
Being that this is Itoi’s company office, it’s of course got Mr. Saturns everywhere, but yesterday PoeTrader noticed this recent pic:
I don’t know what it is, and the text next to it is completely unrelated (Itoi was playing Obama’s inauguration speech through those speakers for work inspiration), but it appears to me like there’s a strange Mr. Saturn thing next to some cologne, or possibly alcohol. I don’t even recognize where that Mr. Saturn is from, is it official merchandise? If so, I’ve never seen this kind before. And I wonder why it’s there.
I don’t think too much should be read into the pic (I don’t think it signifies anything, for the record), but I wonder what it is and why it’s there. The pic was taken during a session of “shut ourselves in this room for a long while so we can get a ton of work done” at his office.
UPDATE: It appears it’s probably one of the super-rare MOTHER 1+2 keychains given out at the MOTHER 1+2 release party. Why it’s suddenly showing up now like this, who knows 😛 Thanks to Pigmask Private for the tip 😀
Other Related Posts:
22 Comments to What Are You Doing, Mr. Saturn?
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.