MOTHER 3 8th Most Tear-jerking Game
How are Mr. Saturn, cologne, and Obama all connected? Who knows.
On Shigesato Itoi’s site, there’s a section that’s updated several times a day with stuff that’s happening in the office. It’s neat, and you can keep track of it here.
Being that this is Itoi’s company office, it’s of course got Mr. Saturns everywhere, but yesterday PoeTrader noticed this recent pic:
I don’t know what it is, and the text next to it is completely unrelated (Itoi was playing Obama’s inauguration speech through those speakers for work inspiration), but it appears to me like there’s a strange Mr. Saturn thing next to some cologne, or possibly alcohol. I don’t even recognize where that Mr. Saturn is from, is it official merchandise? If so, I’ve never seen this kind before. And I wonder why it’s there.
I don’t think too much should be read into the pic (I don’t think it signifies anything, for the record), but I wonder what it is and why it’s there. The pic was taken during a session of “shut ourselves in this room for a long while so we can get a ton of work done” at his office.
UPDATE: It appears it’s probably one of the super-rare MOTHER 1+2 keychains given out at the MOTHER 1+2 release party. Why it’s suddenly showing up now like this, who knows 😛 Thanks to Pigmask Private for the tip 😀
Other Related Posts:
22 Comments to What Are You Doing, Mr. Saturn?
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.