Hip Hop Mr. Saturn
reid posted a big ol’ thing about what the deal with EarthBound on the Virtual Console is, and why it hasn’t come out yet and why it probably won’t come out. Read his quick message here and the full thing here:
UPDATE: since it seems like a lot of people aren’t understanding the whole story, I’ve written a huge follow-up post to try to clarify things.
Other Related Posts:
86 Comments to The Deal with EB on Virtual Console
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...