Hello, Wall Lucas
Popular Posts:None found
For a good while now, a fad among Japanese gaming fans has been to take well-known anime intros and then remake them, replacing characters and places with characters and places from games they like. There are so many of these that it’s crazy, and the EarthBound/MOTHER games have had many anime-izations done too.
Here is one based on an intro for Shaman King. It’s pretty kickass, and everyone on the forums started drooling after watching it.
I’ll probably write up a page for all these anime-izations sometime, or maybe make a list of them or something. I translate anime for a living, and oh man what I wouldn’t give for there to be an EarthBound anime series, especially one that I could get to work on as translator 😛
Other Related Posts:
92 Comments to Sweet EarthBound Anime Intro
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.