MOTHER 3 Menu Patch = Happy
Popular Posts:None found
The TAS community is incredible at finding glitches in games to get really fast speedruns of games, including EarthBound. I knew there were little shortcuts here and there to get through EarthBound faster, but thanks to a post Floogal made on the Starmen.Net forums, I just found out that there’s a way to skip Twoson, Peaceful Rest Valley, Happy Happy Village, Belch’s factory, and Saturn Valley. It’s pretty crazy and involves very exact timing, but here it is in action:
The way Ness moves through barriers is basically the same thing as this. But because these are TAS videos, they’re done with per-frame accuracy. Getting it to happen on an actual game/ROM takes more patience, but I assume that with enough practice you could do this major skippage trick on a real game without any extra help. Time to drink eggs and play Eye of the
Other Related Posts:
26 Comments to Skipping Huge Parts of EarthBound
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.