Jeff Andonuts on America’s Got Talent
Okay, this isn’t anything special, but in the Scaraba part of EarthBound, you can make the music change if you walk onto this one tile in the desert. Not a lot of people know about it, so here ya go 😉
I love little things like this that aren’t really tricks and aren’t even useful in anyway, but are neat to show people. It’s even cooler when you discover them yourself rather than have someone else show it to you, so oops.
Other Related Posts:
10 Comments to Scaraba Music Trick
Featured Item on eBay:
EARTHBOUND Mother (NINTENDO FAMICOM 1989) VGA 85 ARCHIVAL CASE
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY