EarthBound Zero Proto Back on eBay
Popular Posts:None found
Okay, this isn’t anything special, but in the Scaraba part of EarthBound, you can make the music change if you walk onto this one tile in the desert. Not a lot of people know about it, so here ya go 😉
I love little things like this that aren’t really tricks and aren’t even useful in anyway, but are neat to show people. It’s even cooler when you discover them yourself rather than have someone else show it to you, so oops.
Other Related Posts:
10 Comments to Scaraba Music Trick
Featured Item on eBay:
***EARTHBOUND SNES SUPER NINTENDO GAME COSMETIC WEAR~~~
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.