The Completionist: EarthBound
The MOTHER 3 debug room is really weird, and you can do really strange things with it. Stuff the designers never could’ve imagined. One neat discovery is that you can take the Pork Bean with you to the debug room and then take it to any other part of the game, including story parts. It’s kind of funny 😀
If you want to know how to access the debug room or if you want to know other MOTHER 3 cheat codes, visit here!
Other Related Posts:
16 Comments to Pork Beans Don’t Belong There!
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...