Swag Watch (Jan. 25, 2011)
The MOTHER 3 debug room is really weird, and you can do really strange things with it. Stuff the designers never could’ve imagined. One neat discovery is that you can take the Pork Bean with you to the debug room and then take it to any other part of the game, including story parts. It’s kind of funny 😀
If you want to know how to access the debug room or if you want to know other MOTHER 3 cheat codes, visit here!
Other Related Posts:
16 Comments to Pork Beans Don’t Belong There!
Featured Item on eBay:
Game Boy Micro System Mother 3 Deluxe Box Nintendo Japan NEW
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.