Hip Tanaka Discusses Composing MOTHER 2’s Music
The MOTHER 3 debug room is really weird, and you can do really strange things with it. Stuff the designers never could’ve imagined. One neat discovery is that you can take the Pork Bean with you to the debug room and then take it to any other part of the game, including story parts. It’s kind of funny 😀
If you want to know how to access the debug room or if you want to know other MOTHER 3 cheat codes, visit here!
Other Related Posts:
16 Comments to Pork Beans Don’t Belong There!
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.