EarthBound Hack: Hallow’s End
By now, a lot of EarthBound fans probably already know all about Fobbies Are Borange, a long-running radio play that parodied EarthBound. One day, the Fobbies are Borange crew decided to do a version for EarthBound Zero but entirely live and improvised, no pre-written scripts like FaB. This spinoff series was called Loids Are Not Christmas.
What made things interesting was that half the cast hadn’t played more than an hour of EarthBound Zero before, so the improv quickly went wacko, and Ninten wound up as a very strange, not-right-in-the-head kid. Here are the first two episodes for your ears to hear.
At some point, a spinoff of this spinoff was created, called Ninten Speaks. Here’s the first episode of Ninten Speaks for your head brain.
Anyway, all that was just introductory material, because Ninten Speaks has jumped out of the audio world and onto his own YouTube channel! Check it out and subscribe if you need the occasional dose of really strange EarthBound spinoff YouTube channel crazitocity! Here’s the first video, btw.
I also gotta mention real quick that Loid’s voice in Loids Are Not Christmas is awesome 😀
Other Related Posts:
13 Comments to Ninten Speaks
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues