MOTHER 1+2 Translation Status
By now, a lot of EarthBound fans probably already know all about Fobbies Are Borange, a long-running radio play that parodied EarthBound. One day, the Fobbies are Borange crew decided to do a version for EarthBound Zero but entirely live and improvised, no pre-written scripts like FaB. This spinoff series was called Loids Are Not Christmas.
What made things interesting was that half the cast hadn’t played more than an hour of EarthBound Zero before, so the improv quickly went wacko, and Ninten wound up as a very strange, not-right-in-the-head kid. Here are the first two episodes for your ears to hear.
At some point, a spinoff of this spinoff was created, called Ninten Speaks. Here’s the first episode of Ninten Speaks for your head brain.
Anyway, all that was just introductory material, because Ninten Speaks has jumped out of the audio world and onto his own YouTube channel! Check it out and subscribe if you need the occasional dose of really strange EarthBound spinoff YouTube channel crazitocity! Here’s the first video, btw.
I also gotta mention real quick that Loid’s voice in Loids Are Not Christmas is awesome 😀
Other Related Posts:
13 Comments to Ninten Speaks
Featured Item on eBay:
EARTHBOUND Mother (NINTENDO FAMICOM 1989) VGA 85 ARCHIVAL CASE
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...