Swag Watch (Jan. 25, 2011)
February 13th, 2009 | My Crazy EarthBound Cart
(If you’re not sure what this is, see here)
I played my glitched EarthBound save some more. When we last left off, I had just gotten Paula to join, and her stats were crazy and she gained thousands of HP and PP in her first level-up. She’s mega buff Paula.
This time, I fight Mondo Mole, go to Threed, get Jeff, and then fly back to Threed.
As expected, the main highlight is Jeff’s stats. It’s about what you’d expect. I’m guessing only the characters’ stats got messed up in the game, but I’ll finish the playthrough anyway.
But another thing I never realized was that you can’t leave the Snow Wood school without the Pop Gun in your inventory. And if you throw it away, the locker will magically refill itself with another Pop Gun. How convenient 😛 I never knew this, so I was confused for a bit, wondering why Tony wouldn’t let me leave.
Other Related Posts:
9 Comments to My Crazy EarthBound Cart, Part 3!
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.