Mother: Cognitive Dissonance 2.0 Released
February 13th, 2009 | My Crazy EarthBound Cart
(If you’re not sure what this is, see here)
I played my glitched EarthBound save some more. When we last left off, I had just gotten Paula to join, and her stats were crazy and she gained thousands of HP and PP in her first level-up. She’s mega buff Paula.
This time, I fight Mondo Mole, go to Threed, get Jeff, and then fly back to Threed.
As expected, the main highlight is Jeff’s stats. It’s about what you’d expect. I’m guessing only the characters’ stats got messed up in the game, but I’ll finish the playthrough anyway.
But another thing I never realized was that you can’t leave the Snow Wood school without the Pop Gun in your inventory. And if you throw it away, the locker will magically refill itself with another Pop Gun. How convenient 😛 I never knew this, so I was confused for a bit, wondering why Tony wouldn’t let me leave.
Other Related Posts:
9 Comments to My Crazy EarthBound Cart, Part 3!
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic