1up.com’s MOTHER 3 Review
February 13th, 2009 | My Crazy EarthBound Cart
(If you’re not sure what this is, see here)
I played my glitched EarthBound save some more. When we last left off, I had just gotten Paula to join, and her stats were crazy and she gained thousands of HP and PP in her first level-up. She’s mega buff Paula.
This time, I fight Mondo Mole, go to Threed, get Jeff, and then fly back to Threed.
As expected, the main highlight is Jeff’s stats. It’s about what you’d expect. I’m guessing only the characters’ stats got messed up in the game, but I’ll finish the playthrough anyway.
But another thing I never realized was that you can’t leave the Snow Wood school without the Pop Gun in your inventory. And if you throw it away, the locker will magically refill itself with another Pop Gun. How convenient 😛 I never knew this, so I was confused for a bit, wondering why Tony wouldn’t let me leave.
Other Related Posts:
9 Comments to My Crazy EarthBound Cart, Part 3!
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...