A Load of MOTHER Stuff
February 21st, 2009 | Images
You know how people see Jesus in tacos and in wall stains and stuff? Well, I’ve noticed over the years that people sometimes spot Giygas in stuff. (example 1, example 2) So I’d like to make a page of Giygas sightings soon.
If you happen to know of anything that unintentionally looks like Giygas, let me know here or here. I’ll start to put the page together in the near future. I also plan to do something similar with things like cosplay and tattoos at some point.
By the way, just so you know, no, that toast wasn’t an accident. I asked someone to make a Giygas toast for the site, and Omnitarian did just that. You can see how here. But the gallery I intend to make should be for accidental/unintended stuff only 😉
Now to put that Giygas cookie in between two Giygas breads for a Giygas sandwich!
Other Related Posts:
41 Comments to Have You Seen Giygas?
Featured Item on eBay:
- Leeaux: I’m going to eat this all the time now. You could have posted this recipe and I probably wouldn’t have touched it. But you...
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?