Postcards for EarthBound
February 21st, 2009 | Images
You know how people see Jesus in tacos and in wall stains and stuff? Well, I’ve noticed over the years that people sometimes spot Giygas in stuff. (example 1, example 2) So I’d like to make a page of Giygas sightings soon.
If you happen to know of anything that unintentionally looks like Giygas, let me know here or here. I’ll start to put the page together in the near future. I also plan to do something similar with things like cosplay and tattoos at some point.
By the way, just so you know, no, that toast wasn’t an accident. I asked someone to make a Giygas toast for the site, and Omnitarian did just that. You can see how here. But the gallery I intend to make should be for accidental/unintended stuff only 😉
Now to put that Giygas cookie in between two Giygas breads for a Giygas sandwich!
Other Related Posts:
41 Comments to Have You Seen Giygas?
Featured Item on eBay:
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.