Happy Happy Village Music Cover
February 21st, 2009 | Images
You know how people see Jesus in tacos and in wall stains and stuff? Well, I’ve noticed over the years that people sometimes spot Giygas in stuff. (example 1, example 2) So I’d like to make a page of Giygas sightings soon.
If you happen to know of anything that unintentionally looks like Giygas, let me know here or here. I’ll start to put the page together in the near future. I also plan to do something similar with things like cosplay and tattoos at some point.
By the way, just so you know, no, that toast wasn’t an accident. I asked someone to make a Giygas toast for the site, and Omnitarian did just that. You can see how here. But the gallery I intend to make should be for accidental/unintended stuff only 😉
Now to put that Giygas cookie in between two Giygas breads for a Giygas sandwich!
Other Related Posts:
41 Comments to Have You Seen Giygas?
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...