EarthBound Zero Improvement Hacks
I saw this the other day and made a mental note to post about it later on. Now is later on!
It’s short but sweet. And actually, I think an extreme version of the EarthBound engine (like for a fangame or something) would be pretty neat, with music and effects and graphics like that.
Other Related Posts:
19 Comments to Fighting an Ultimate Chimera
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound Player's Guide Super Nintendo SNES Strategy Guide
- Leeaux: I’m going to eat this all the time now. You could have posted this recipe and I probably wouldn’t have touched it. But you...
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?