Postcards for EarthBound
I saw this the other day and made a mental note to post about it later on. Now is later on!
It’s short but sweet. And actually, I think an extreme version of the EarthBound engine (like for a fangame or something) would be pretty neat, with music and effects and graphics like that.
Other Related Posts:
19 Comments to Fighting an Ultimate Chimera
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.