EarthBound Zero Remake
Starmen.Net forumgoer posted about a project called EarthSound a few weeks ago. It’s kind of like NESBound, but in reverse. Whereas NESBound tries to recreate EarthBound’s music as it would sound on an 8-bit system, EarthSound tries to imagine what the music might sound like in a 3D remake with better sound hardware.
There are a bunch of MP3s posted, here are just a few, check out the rest here:
Other Related Posts:
19 Comments to EarthSound: If EarthBound was 3D
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER 2 Gyiyg's Counterattack w/Poster Game Book Novel Japan EX10*
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...