A Peek at the MOTHER 4 Article
eyes5, a creative powerhouse in the EarthBound community, posted a bunch of homemade EarthBound plushie pictures the other day. This first pic includes a Phase Distorter, a Fobby, several Mr. Saturns, a Pigtunia, two Metroids (nothing to do with EarthBound of course 😉 ), a Kraken puppet, an unfinished Ultimate Chimera, and approximately 40 Tendas.
I don’t know the details, but I believe the Tenda plushies will be going on sale at the Fangamer Store sometime in the near future as “Gummies”, which is what they’re known as in MOTHER 2.
Anyway, if anyone can steal these things for me, I’ll give you a cookie I got from a crow!
I think only the Tendas will be going on sale, but at least we can drool at these other ones 😛 And of course, if you don’t want to buy one or want a non-Tenda one, here’s how you can make your own EarthBound plushies!
Other Related Posts:
31 Comments to EarthBound Plushie Explosion!
- KingOfSwords: The Memories civer looks beautiful ;.;
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?