Unboxing a Giant Mr. Saturn!
eyes5, a creative powerhouse in the EarthBound community, posted a bunch of homemade EarthBound plushie pictures the other day. This first pic includes a Phase Distorter, a Fobby, several Mr. Saturns, a Pigtunia, two Metroids (nothing to do with EarthBound of course 😉 ), a Kraken puppet, an unfinished Ultimate Chimera, and approximately 40 Tendas.
I don’t know the details, but I believe the Tenda plushies will be going on sale at the Fangamer Store sometime in the near future as “Gummies”, which is what they’re known as in MOTHER 2.
Anyway, if anyone can steal these things for me, I’ll give you a cookie I got from a crow!
I think only the Tendas will be going on sale, but at least we can drool at these other ones 😛 And of course, if you don’t want to buy one or want a non-Tenda one, here’s how you can make your own EarthBound plushies!
Other Related Posts:
31 Comments to EarthBound Plushie Explosion!
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic