Mother: Cognitive Dissonance 2.0 Released
If you want a new kind of challenge in EarthBound, try these codes courtesy of Nitrodon 😀
Game Genie: 6D4F-7704
If that code seems to freeze the game sometimes, add this other code too:
Game Genie: FC4F-7764
This makes enemies appear a LOT more often. The change can sometimes be staggering. This is what it looks like when the game detects it’s on a pirated cartridge. I’ll talk more about all that another day 😛 But don’t worry, this code won’t delete your save games. It only makes enemies appear a lot more. I was going to show some pics, but I felt that this is something that’s better experienced than screenshotted.
Other Related Posts:
36 Comments to EarthBound Crazy Enemies Code
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic