MOTHER 1+2 Patch Feedback
Now for a kind of reverse of the previous post about EarthBound music using stuff from other music!
Japanese baseball is hard to explain quickly, but it’s a bit different from American baseball. Even the cheers in the stands are heavily organized, and individual players are given their own cheer songs that people sing when they’re at bat.
Shigeyuki Furuki, when he played for the Nippon Ham Fighters (oh man, did I just type that sentence), had his cheer song taken from MOTHER 2 / EarthBound. I managed to find an audio clip of it, so I put it to some pics of him and subbed his cheer into English.
I also found this MIDI of his song a few years back. I had always wanted to tell people about this. This is exactly the kind of stuff I made EarthBound Central for
Other Related Posts:
31 Comments to EarthBound and Japanese Baseball
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER2 JEFF mini figure strap Takara Japan
- Wukey: Damn, how long did Earthbound take to beat? Maybe 30 hours?
- Yosh: And Nintendo doesn’t approve things such as ripping a ROM from a cartridge and modifying its content.
- notagain: @Staremen Please do some research first. The fan translation is not a ROM. It is a patch for ones, and the link leads to that...
- WorldBound: I’m not sayin’ Nintendo’s wrong!
- Staremen: Honestly anyone who is saying Nintendo is “wrong” for doing this just dont understand. Promoting ROMS on Nintendo’s own...