EarthBound Price Update (July 2012)
Now for a kind of reverse of the previous post about EarthBound music using stuff from other music!
Japanese baseball is hard to explain quickly, but it’s a bit different from American baseball. Even the cheers in the stands are heavily organized, and individual players are given their own cheer songs that people sing when they’re at bat.
Shigeyuki Furuki, when he played for the Nippon Ham Fighters (oh man, did I just type that sentence), had his cheer song taken from MOTHER 2 / EarthBound. I managed to find an audio clip of it, so I put it to some pics of him and subbed his cheer into English.
I also found this MIDI of his song a few years back. I had always wanted to tell people about this. This is exactly the kind of stuff I made EarthBound Central for
Other Related Posts:
31 Comments to EarthBound and Japanese Baseball
- neonix: It’s a Mr. Saturn enema bag…
- neonix: I think it only makes sense for Magicant to also be in the Wii U version. They said that exclusive stages for each game would be ones based...
- AConcernedGamer: Keep in mind that a Masterpiece does not necessarily need to begin at the time that the guest console is booting up. Super Smash...
- MysterySprite22: This is weird, but not as weird as the belly warmers. xD
- Toby: I doubt you could get to Jr./Son of Starman, as you would need to have everything memorized to come even close. Besides you also have that...