Popular Posts:None found
Now for a kind of reverse of the previous post about EarthBound music using stuff from other music!
Japanese baseball is hard to explain quickly, but it’s a bit different from American baseball. Even the cheers in the stands are heavily organized, and individual players are given their own cheer songs that people sing when they’re at bat.
Shigeyuki Furuki, when he played for the Nippon Ham Fighters (oh man, did I just type that sentence), had his cheer song taken from MOTHER 2 / EarthBound. I managed to find an audio clip of it, so I put it to some pics of him and subbed his cheer into English.
I also found this MIDI of his song a few years back. I had always wanted to tell people about this. This is exactly the kind of stuff I made EarthBound Central for 😀
Other Related Posts:
31 Comments to EarthBound and Japanese Baseball
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.