More Live EarthBound Battle Music
This isn’t anything new, but a lot of people still don’t know about it. There’s an end credits sequence for the old GameBoy Camera, and the music that’s played is from Twinkle Elementary School in MOTHER 1/EarthBound Zero. But because that game never left Japanese shores, most people will recognize the song from the file select song in EarthBound.
Check it out:
Hirokazu Tanaka, one of the main musicians for MOTHER 1 and MOTHER 2, did the music programming for the GameBoy Camera, which is why this song got in there. I wonder if he’s ever done any other subtle EarthBound references in anything else he’s done…
Other Related Posts:
25 Comments to EarthBound and GameBoy Camera
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...