Weekly Round-Up #37
This isn’t anything new, but a lot of people still don’t know about it. There’s an end credits sequence for the old GameBoy Camera, and the music that’s played is from Twinkle Elementary School in MOTHER 1/EarthBound Zero. But because that game never left Japanese shores, most people will recognize the song from the file select song in EarthBound.
Check it out:
Hirokazu Tanaka, one of the main musicians for MOTHER 1 and MOTHER 2, did the music programming for the GameBoy Camera, which is why this song got in there. I wonder if he’s ever done any other subtle EarthBound references in anything else he’s done…
Other Related Posts:
25 Comments to EarthBound and GameBoy Camera
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound Super Nintendo Snes Cleaned & Tested
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...