EarthBound Hack: Hallow’s End
This isn’t anything new, but a lot of people still don’t know about it. There’s an end credits sequence for the old GameBoy Camera, and the music that’s played is from Twinkle Elementary School in MOTHER 1/EarthBound Zero. But because that game never left Japanese shores, most people will recognize the song from the file select song in EarthBound.
Check it out:
Hirokazu Tanaka, one of the main musicians for MOTHER 1 and MOTHER 2, did the music programming for the GameBoy Camera, which is why this song got in there. I wonder if he’s ever done any other subtle EarthBound references in anything else he’s done…
Other Related Posts:
25 Comments to EarthBound and GameBoy Camera
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound (NINTENDO NES SNES) Strategy Guide + Scratch N Sniff stickers
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues