Jeff and Poo’s Summer Vacation
Continuing with the latest post I made about Banpresto’s giant Mr. Saturn plushes, I realized that even with all this middleman stuff, they’d never really know what the demand outside of Japan is. So, if you’d like to let Banpresto know that there’s demand for Mr. Saturn plushies outside of Japan (and other MOTHER merchandise in general), here’s how you can do it.
There’s no e-mail contact information on their site, but there is an office address for customer support here. So, if you’d like to send a small letter to their office, here’s the address to send to:
4-12-2, Shinagawa Seaside West Tower 2F
Higashi-shinagawa, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo-to
If you’re going to write a letter in English, keep it very short. Maybe 4 sentences at most, and try to keep each sentence at 6 words or less. And use very simple English, and use verbs and nouns only. And don’t use cursive writing. If you’re going to write in Japanese, do NOT use an automatic translator. Only write in Japanese if you actually know Japanese. Trust me about all of this, you’ll only confuse the recipients otherwise 😉
Also keep in mind that if you write “Mr. Saturn”, they’re not going to know what the heck you mean, they’re called “Doseisan” in Japan, so use that term instead. Letters should be something very simple like this:
It will also help add to the effect if you draw a Mr. Saturn or two. And only send one letter, otherwise you’re just harrassing them and being an ass.
I don’t know how much postage is to Japan, so you might need to check at your post office to see how much postage will be.
Other Related Posts:
46 Comments to Asking for Mr. Saturn Plushies
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound Super Nintendo SNES Cartridge Cart Game Earth Bound
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic
- James: Not to be that guy, buuuuuut–“fan-uh-t ic.” I guess someone over at Fangamer had a little brain fart. THAT SAID, I’m...