EarthBound Script Dump
Floogal just let me know about this, but a recent speedrun of EarthBound was recorded by _sdfg, and it has a time of 4 hours and 13 minutes. This was done on a real console, so it’s not a tool-assisted run, it’s legit. It was recorded in 42 different parts, that way individual parts could be re-rerecorded if it didn’t seem optimum.
You can watch the speedrun here, and you can read the notes about it here. The notes he gives are really interesting, I love reading that kind of stuff. Check it out and try some of this stuff yourself sometime!
I can’t recall what the fastest speedrun for a full one-shot playthrough is, but from what I’ve heard SimonBob say, it’s probably in the 5 or 6 hour range right now. Anyone willing to record a speedrun with no re-records? 😉
Other Related Posts:
19 Comments to 4:13 EarthBound Speedrun!
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...