MOTHER 3 8th Most Tear-jerking Game
Floogal just let me know about this, but a recent speedrun of EarthBound was recorded by _sdfg, and it has a time of 4 hours and 13 minutes. This was done on a real console, so it’s not a tool-assisted run, it’s legit. It was recorded in 42 different parts, that way individual parts could be re-rerecorded if it didn’t seem optimum.
You can watch the speedrun here, and you can read the notes about it here. The notes he gives are really interesting, I love reading that kind of stuff. Check it out and try some of this stuff yourself sometime!
I can’t recall what the fastest speedrun for a full one-shot playthrough is, but from what I’ve heard SimonBob say, it’s probably in the 5 or 6 hour range right now. Anyone willing to record a speedrun with no re-records? 😉
Other Related Posts:
19 Comments to 4:13 EarthBound Speedrun!
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.