M2 vs. EarthBound: Monkey Caves
Here’s a strange glitch thing in EarthBound that very few seem to know about.
If you go to this one section below the bottom right pillar in the Threed circus tent and press L, sometimes the text box will seem to delay a tiny bit. If you keep doing this over and over, you can get it to do weird stuff. Usually it just prints garbage letters and sometimes prints garbage letters in strange new windows that open. But once I got the sprites on the screen to screw up, then the screen went mostly black and started playing random sound effects slowly and at strange playback frequencies.
The bug has never messed with my save data, but maybe you should back up your saves if you want to give it a try. I wonder if there’s any way to exploit this bug. And I wonder if it can be done in other places in the game…
Other Related Posts:
34 Comments to Threed Circus Tent Glitch
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...