Jazzy EarthBound Remix
Here’s a strange glitch thing in EarthBound that very few seem to know about.
If you go to this one section below the bottom right pillar in the Threed circus tent and press L, sometimes the text box will seem to delay a tiny bit. If you keep doing this over and over, you can get it to do weird stuff. Usually it just prints garbage letters and sometimes prints garbage letters in strange new windows that open. But once I got the sprites on the screen to screw up, then the screen went mostly black and started playing random sound effects slowly and at strange playback frequencies.
The bug has never messed with my save data, but maybe you should back up your saves if you want to give it a try. I wonder if there’s any way to exploit this bug. And I wonder if it can be done in other places in the game…
Other Related Posts:
34 Comments to Threed Circus Tent Glitch
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...
- Nessential: The stock is still pending listing, but you can find it on Bloomberg here: https://www.bloomberg.com/quot e/3560:JP I might buy some of...