Show Time Pollyanna
A lot of people don’t realize this, but there’s actually an official map of where everything in MOTHER 2 / EarthBound is located on the globe. The following map first appeared in the MOTHER 2 instruction booklet, and then again in the MOTHER 1+2 instruction booklet.
As you can see, the continents are sort of the same shape as our real Earth’s. Apparently Eagleland is North America-ish, with Fourside notably in the New York area. The general Europe area is known as Foggyland, and it’s where Winters and Stonehenge are. Then you have Chommo, which seems to be the Africa area, with Scaraba and Toto. On the other side of the map is Dalaam (Ramma in MOTHER 2), but I don’t know what name its continent is, if it’s a different continent.
I wonder where Deep Darkness and the Lost Underworld are. You sail southwest from southern Scaraba to get to Deep Darkness, so maybe it’s the fake South America area? What says you?
Other Related Posts:
49 Comments to The World of MOTHER 2
Featured Item on eBay:
***EARTHBOUND SNES SUPER NINTENDO GAME COSMETIC WEAR~~~
- AwelCruiz: Hate to be “that guy”, but Banjo-Kazooie and Conker aren’t Nintendo properties. They may have been at one point, but...
- Chivi-chivik: Didn’t expect Splatoon to go first, honestly (>ヮ<)
- Leeaux: This is cool. Man it must have taken forever for him to do all these though. Geez! Bless you Tomato! This is all I have while I wait on...
- KingOfSwords: The Memories civer looks beautiful ;.;
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.