Nintendo Jokes About MOTHER 3 Translation
I did some checking and it seems a lot of people are finding this place after during searches for MOTHER/EarthBound manga. While there isn’t a whole lot here, I do have plans to put more translated manga up little by little. The problem is they take so much time to edit that it’s not something I can do on a regular basis. I’m not sure what I plan to do about that, but I have a few early ideas.
For now, here’s a quick translation I did of a manga page just now.
(click to see full image)
I think I’ll finish out the MOTHER 1 novel, M2EB, and maybe the MOTHER 1+2 translation before I get really serious about translating the manga though. I also want to start working on interview translations, but I should probably get those things off my plate first.
I’m curious to know what visitors would like to see most, though:
Other Related Posts:
17 Comments to Some More EarthBound Manga!
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...