GameStop Has Some EarthBound Stuff
To people who’ve played EarthBound Zero a lot, this might be old news, but a lot of people give up long before the desert part of the game, so they don’t have the chance to come across this weird extra thing Itoi put hid in the game.
Basically, if you’re crazy enough to walk on this one single tiny spot in this huge desert (which is just a portion of the HUGE world map), you’ll get a secret message from Itoi himself. Finding it doesn’t give you anything or change anything, but I bet people who found it by themselves were really excited when they accidentally came across it 😀
If you don’t feel like trying to find the spot yourself, just consult this map. It used to be that nobody ever had a detailed map to point out its location, but now here’s one thanks to Artemis and Goplat! So if you ever see someone ask about the land mine, just point ’em here!
Other Related Posts:
16 Comments to Shigesato Itoi’s Secret Land Mine
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues