Testing the MOTHER 3 v1.2 Patch Live!
To people who’ve played EarthBound Zero a lot, this might be old news, but a lot of people give up long before the desert part of the game, so they don’t have the chance to come across this weird extra thing Itoi put hid in the game.
Basically, if you’re crazy enough to walk on this one single tiny spot in this huge desert (which is just a portion of the HUGE world map), you’ll get a secret message from Itoi himself. Finding it doesn’t give you anything or change anything, but I bet people who found it by themselves were really excited when they accidentally came across it 😀
If you don’t feel like trying to find the spot yourself, just consult this map. It used to be that nobody ever had a detailed map to point out its location, but now here’s one thanks to Artemis and Goplat! So if you ever see someone ask about the land mine, just point ’em here!
Other Related Posts:
16 Comments to Shigesato Itoi’s Secret Land Mine
Featured Item on eBay:
Game Boy Micro System Mother 3 Deluxe Box Nintendo Japan NEW
- 989fox989: *sigh* if I were a rich man…
- Ar: Why does the Saturn sticker has two white dots? It’s supposed to be part of the sprite?
- Expert: Doujinshi is fan made work based on an existing thing. This could be a novel (or fanfic) or manga. To be a doujinshi it must be based on an...
- Chairman of the Bored: What’s a doujinshi? What’s the difference between a shota and loli doujinshi for that matter?
- Jason: Incredible collection!!! I agree that you could get more by separating it a bit, simply because the max you can get for this (regardless of...