The Completionist: EarthBound
To people who’ve played EarthBound Zero a lot, this might be old news, but a lot of people give up long before the desert part of the game, so they don’t have the chance to come across this weird extra thing Itoi put hid in the game.
Basically, if you’re crazy enough to walk on this one single tiny spot in this huge desert (which is just a portion of the HUGE world map), you’ll get a secret message from Itoi himself. Finding it doesn’t give you anything or change anything, but I bet people who found it by themselves were really excited when they accidentally came across it 😀
If you don’t feel like trying to find the spot yourself, just consult this map. It used to be that nobody ever had a detailed map to point out its location, but now here’s one thanks to Artemis and Goplat! So if you ever see someone ask about the land mine, just point ’em here!
Other Related Posts:
16 Comments to Shigesato Itoi’s Secret Land Mine
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.