Mother: Cognitive Dissonance 2.0 Released
We all know Shigesato Itoi created the MOTHER/EarthBound games, but beyond that, people outside of Japan don’t seem to know very much about him. I plan to write up a nice-sized article about that very subject in the next week or two, but while putting together materials for it, I found a bunch of funny photos from his office.
He owns his own company and employs like 30 people or so, possibly more. His company and his site (see here) are tremendously popular and it’s no surprise that his office is just as wacky as his games are.
Here are just a few pics from the collection of crazy/cool/strange office pics I’ve come across. And these aren’t rare pics, they do all kinds of this crazy stuff almost daily!
Also, someone NEEDS to take Itoi out of these pics and then animate him to some kinda music 😛
Other Related Posts:
57 Comments to Shigesato Itoi’s Crazy Office
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic