Electric Guitar EarthBound Remixes
We all know Shigesato Itoi created the MOTHER/EarthBound games, but beyond that, people outside of Japan don’t seem to know very much about him. I plan to write up a nice-sized article about that very subject in the next week or two, but while putting together materials for it, I found a bunch of funny photos from his office.
He owns his own company and employs like 30 people or so, possibly more. His company and his site (see here) are tremendously popular and it’s no surprise that his office is just as wacky as his games are.
Here are just a few pics from the collection of crazy/cool/strange office pics I’ve come across. And these aren’t rare pics, they do all kinds of this crazy stuff almost daily!
Also, someone NEEDS to take Itoi out of these pics and then animate him to some kinda music 😛
Other Related Posts:
57 Comments to Shigesato Itoi’s Crazy Office
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...