EarthBound in German Game Magazine
Popular Posts:None found
We all know Shigesato Itoi created the MOTHER/EarthBound games, but beyond that, people outside of Japan don’t seem to know very much about him. I plan to write up a nice-sized article about that very subject in the next week or two, but while putting together materials for it, I found a bunch of funny photos from his office.
He owns his own company and employs like 30 people or so, possibly more. His company and his site (see here) are tremendously popular and it’s no surprise that his office is just as wacky as his games are.
Here are just a few pics from the collection of crazy/cool/strange office pics I’ve come across. And these aren’t rare pics, they do all kinds of this crazy stuff almost daily!
Also, someone NEEDS to take Itoi out of these pics and then animate him to some kinda music 😛
Other Related Posts:
57 Comments to Shigesato Itoi’s Crazy Office
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.