MOTHER Remake Hack Ending Song Preview
In the last EarthBound Funktastic Gameplay at Starmen.Net, the term “Shark baiting” came about because of an early challenge. Basically, you try to lure an enemy as far away as you can without fighting it.
Here’s an example of luring a Shark from the Onett arcade up to the meteor on the hill.
You need a lot of patience and skill to do stuff like this. But it has me thinking – what are some other possible good baiting challenges in the game? It’d be sweet to have a list of fun baiting challenges for future stuff.
And now that you’ve seen this video, you must lure a Shark to the Onett meteor or you will die in seven days.
Other Related Posts:
23 Comments to Shark Baiting in EarthBound
Featured Item on eBay:
EarthBound (Super Nintendo Entertainment System, 1995) SNES - Authentic -
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...
- Nessential: The stock is still pending listing, but you can find it on Bloomberg here: https://www.bloomberg.com/quot e/3560:JP I might buy some of...