Prof. Sakamoto & Hyadain Hobonichi Concert
In the last EarthBound Funktastic Gameplay at Starmen.Net, the term “Shark baiting” came about because of an early challenge. Basically, you try to lure an enemy as far away as you can without fighting it.
Here’s an example of luring a Shark from the Onett arcade up to the meteor on the hill.
You need a lot of patience and skill to do stuff like this. But it has me thinking – what are some other possible good baiting challenges in the game? It’d be sweet to have a list of fun baiting challenges for future stuff.
And now that you’ve seen this video, you must lure a Shark to the Onett meteor or you will die in seven days.
Other Related Posts:
23 Comments to Shark Baiting in EarthBound
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...