A Different Look at Giygas
In the last EarthBound Funktastic Gameplay at Starmen.Net, the term “Shark baiting” came about because of an early challenge. Basically, you try to lure an enemy as far away as you can without fighting it.
Here’s an example of luring a Shark from the Onett arcade up to the meteor on the hill.
You need a lot of patience and skill to do stuff like this. But it has me thinking – what are some other possible good baiting challenges in the game? It’d be sweet to have a list of fun baiting challenges for future stuff.
And now that you’ve seen this video, you must lure a Shark to the Onett meteor or you will die in seven days.
Other Related Posts:
23 Comments to Shark Baiting in EarthBound
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues