Shigesato Itoi, Giygas, and Boobies
According to Siliconera: Brownie Brown says they’d love to make a DS version of MOTHER 3, if they were ever asked to.
“If we were asked to make one [a DS version of Mother 3], then we would definitely like for fans abroad to play the game,” Kameoka-san said.
Of course, that doesn’t really mean much and doesn’t mean there are any plans in the works. The interviewee was simply saying that they’d love to work on a DS version if Nintendo and/or Itoi decided they wanted to make a DS version. Will it ever happen? Who knows. But it’s still nice to hear something like that from Brownie Brown, even if their menu programmer caused my brain to explode a few months back
Other Related Posts:
85 Comments to Possibility for MOTHER 3 for DS?
Leave a reply
- Jdaster64: I can’t imagine I’d ever get tired of battles starting with “AAH! Enemy name!”
- Opinionated Vector Chimera: This is for uyuyuy99: there’s an EarthBound Zero ROM map at http://datacrystal.romhacki...
- Opinionated Vector Chimera: Heh. I was just working on modifying the EarthBound Zero ROM (by replacing Big Foot with one of the FF1 dragons, and...
- Pengo: I just got Itoi blue Pants.
- Earthbounder: Zo0O0o! YoU sAy Yes tO mE? Me: YES!