According to Siliconera: Brownie Brown says they’d love to make a DS version of MOTHER 3, if they were ever asked to.
“If we were asked to make one [a DS version of Mother 3], then we would definitely like for fans abroad to play the game,” Kameoka-san said.
Of course, that doesn’t really mean much and doesn’t mean there are any plans in the works. The interviewee was simply saying that they’d love to work on a DS version if Nintendo and/or Itoi decided they wanted to make a DS version. Will it ever happen? Who knows. But it’s still nice to hear something like that from Brownie Brown, even if their menu programmer caused my brain to explode a few months back
Other Related Posts:
85 Comments to Possibility for MOTHER 3 for DS?
- something fuzzy: Definitely would’ve been interesting to see a 3D rendition of a Flying Man, but in the end it probably was a wise choice to...
- Supergamerk: I like how they put Earthbound, an RPG with a VERY slow beginning on a time limit. I’d be surprised if you could get to Starman...
- Ostricho: Jess is right, there was a portion with a Ness FP fighter. I remember seeing it, and rewinding to pause it at that screen. EarthBound...
- Boodledump: This is awesome!
- game4brains: GIVE ME THIS GAME AND A WII U RIGHT NOW!!!