Looking for EarthBound Desktops
According to Siliconera: Brownie Brown says they’d love to make a DS version of MOTHER 3, if they were ever asked to.
“If we were asked to make one [a DS version of Mother 3], then we would definitely like for fans abroad to play the game,” Kameoka-san said.
Of course, that doesn’t really mean much and doesn’t mean there are any plans in the works. The interviewee was simply saying that they’d love to work on a DS version if Nintendo and/or Itoi decided they wanted to make a DS version. Will it ever happen? Who knows. But it’s still nice to hear something like that from Brownie Brown, even if their menu programmer caused my brain to explode a few months back
Other Related Posts:
85 Comments to Possibility for MOTHER 3 for DS?
- Lucas: Even EarthBound HD Collection(Zero,EarthBound,2) may see light of a day only to Wii U.
- dragonwarriorquestsagain: This is really neat.
- Chivi-chivik: Holy shit, their computer must have a shitload of Gigs of RAM! I’d love to go through there!!!
- game4brains: I believe that his blue skin was a result of improper protection when he traveled to the Cave of the Past. This justifies why he...
- Viridi: They seem to have the most trouble with menues