What Happened to EarthBound
According to Siliconera: Brownie Brown says they’d love to make a DS version of MOTHER 3, if they were ever asked to.
“If we were asked to make one [a DS version of Mother 3], then we would definitely like for fans abroad to play the game,” Kameoka-san said.
Of course, that doesn’t really mean much and doesn’t mean there are any plans in the works. The interviewee was simply saying that they’d love to work on a DS version if Nintendo and/or Itoi decided they wanted to make a DS version. Will it ever happen? Who knows. But it’s still nice to hear something like that from Brownie Brown, even if their menu programmer caused my brain to explode a few months back
Other Related Posts:
85 Comments to Possibility for MOTHER 3 for DS?
- breeman: AH why did I see this too late to get the Red Vinyl!? Pledged for the White Vinyl. I recently started collecting and listening to Vinyl...
- Thisislame: I love mother/earthbound and always will support their projects. This album is not supposed to be on vinyl. It’s gonna sound...
- J: I actually really liked this game. The look and style are very earthbound inspired, and there are a ton of references, but the game stands up...
- DarklingDragon: That’s pretty cool. I’d get one if I had a vinyl player.
- LucasTizma: I got the money and I got the desire. So why not?