EarthBound Sound Sample Hunt
According to Siliconera: Brownie Brown says they’d love to make a DS version of MOTHER 3, if they were ever asked to.
“If we were asked to make one [a DS version of Mother 3], then we would definitely like for fans abroad to play the game,” Kameoka-san said.
Of course, that doesn’t really mean much and doesn’t mean there are any plans in the works. The interviewee was simply saying that they’d love to work on a DS version if Nintendo and/or Itoi decided they wanted to make a DS version. Will it ever happen? Who knows. But it’s still nice to hear something like that from Brownie Brown, even if their menu programmer caused my brain to explode a few months back 😛
Other Related Posts:
85 Comments to Possibility for MOTHER 3 for DS?
- Sat: Fangamer in Japan! Lucky them. What’s going on behind the scenes? They’re coming back with the EarthBound 64 prototype,...
- EdgeTheLucas: @DJMankiewicz I can confirm that Undertale really does feel like another Mother game, or at least it proudly uses the same spirit the...
- Star and Moon: It’s not that big of a deal that Itoi isn’t making Mother 4, because the Mother 4 fangame is almost finished.
- Bionicfemme: I was so surprised when he said that Pokey was his favorite character! I’ve tried really hard to see more about what makes Pokey...
- DJMankiewicz: I suspect we don’t know what sorts of e-mails he’s been getting from the west. We’re all pretty well behaved here,...