Postcards for EarthBound
Not many people know this, but inside Nintendo of America, all the conference rooms are named after stuff having to do with Nintendo games. They’re just names given to the rooms, they’re not themed or anything. But because of this, there actually exists an EarthBound room inside NOA!
I know Jonk’s been in there before, and I can’t remember for sure, but I think he might’ve been there a second time when he and reid and everyone else visited Nintendo last year (see here). I wonder if any EarthBound related stuff ever actually happened in there.
Anyway, I heard from someone who knew someone who ate someone that when they were opening another office down in California recently, they did a poll for new conference room names. I don’t know what was suggested and what won, but I wonder if anyone suggested any EarthBound stuff. That’d be cool if there was a Lucas room. Maybe even a Doria room would be cool 😛
Other Related Posts:
37 Comments to NOA EarthBound Conference Room!
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.