Another EarthBound Ruler for Sale
Not many people know this, but inside Nintendo of America, all the conference rooms are named after stuff having to do with Nintendo games. They’re just names given to the rooms, they’re not themed or anything. But because of this, there actually exists an EarthBound room inside NOA!
I know Jonk’s been in there before, and I can’t remember for sure, but I think he might’ve been there a second time when he and reid and everyone else visited Nintendo last year (see here). I wonder if any EarthBound related stuff ever actually happened in there.
Anyway, I heard from someone who knew someone who ate someone that when they were opening another office down in California recently, they did a poll for new conference room names. I don’t know what was suggested and what won, but I wonder if anyone suggested any EarthBound stuff. That’d be cool if there was a Lucas room. Maybe even a Doria room would be cool 😛
Other Related Posts:
37 Comments to NOA EarthBound Conference Room!
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...