MOTHER 2 & 3 Ringtones
Not many people know this, but inside Nintendo of America, all the conference rooms are named after stuff having to do with Nintendo games. They’re just names given to the rooms, they’re not themed or anything. But because of this, there actually exists an EarthBound room inside NOA!
I know Jonk’s been in there before, and I can’t remember for sure, but I think he might’ve been there a second time when he and reid and everyone else visited Nintendo last year (see here). I wonder if any EarthBound related stuff ever actually happened in there.
Anyway, I heard from someone who knew someone who ate someone that when they were opening another office down in California recently, they did a poll for new conference room names. I don’t know what was suggested and what won, but I wonder if anyone suggested any EarthBound stuff. That’d be cool if there was a Lucas room. Maybe even a Doria room would be cool 😛
Other Related Posts:
37 Comments to NOA EarthBound Conference Room!
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic