EarthBound Zero Improvement Hacks
Not many people know this, but inside Nintendo of America, all the conference rooms are named after stuff having to do with Nintendo games. They’re just names given to the rooms, they’re not themed or anything. But because of this, there actually exists an EarthBound room inside NOA!
I know Jonk’s been in there before, and I can’t remember for sure, but I think he might’ve been there a second time when he and reid and everyone else visited Nintendo last year (see here). I wonder if any EarthBound related stuff ever actually happened in there.
Anyway, I heard from someone who knew someone who ate someone that when they were opening another office down in California recently, they did a poll for new conference room names. I don’t know what was suggested and what won, but I wonder if anyone suggested any EarthBound stuff. That’d be cool if there was a Lucas room. Maybe even a Doria room would be cool 😛
Other Related Posts:
37 Comments to NOA EarthBound Conference Room!
Featured Item on eBay:
EarthBound (Super Nintendo Entertainment System, 1995) SNES - Authentic -
- Leeaux: I’m going to eat this all the time now. You could have posted this recipe and I probably wouldn’t have touched it. But you...
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?