WarioWare Paradise Line
OK, this is some crazy, unexpected news. Banpresto, the same company that did those MOTHER 3 Mr. Saturn plushes, is doing a MOTHER 2 Mr. Saturn plush campaign. I’m not clear on the fine details just yet, but it sounds like they’re only making 500 for now. With tax and everything added in, they cost 12,000 yen, and because of limited quantities, things will be handled in a lottery-type system in the event more than 500 are requested. Preorders are from Jan. 23 to Feb. 28, and they’ll be shipped out sometime in late March.
This Mr. Saturn plush is the largest ever – not counting the hair and bow, they’re 45 centimeters tall, or approximately a foot and a half high. HUGE. The hair and bow are flexible and can be set however you want. They’re also packed inside special “Escargot Express” boxes for extra nostalgia.
If you want to skip straight to the informative and flashy part of the site, click here.
For the size of these things and for the limited number that’s being made, 12,000 yen is actually a pretty good price. The problem is, I don’t think it’s open to people outside of Japan, so unless you got connections or some sort of middleman, getting one of these might be crazy tough. No doubt about it, though: these are going to be some of the rarest and most wanted EB-related items ever 😯
UPDATE: Some more pics here!
Other Related Posts:
48 Comments to New MOTHER 2 Mr. Saturn Plushies!
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues