ALL HAIL GIYGAS
“I am the Will” recently posted on the Starmen.Net forums about a little music project he’s been working on. He’s been making NSF renditions of EarthBound music – in other words, he’s been recreating EB’s music using the same limitations and instruments that an old NES game would use.
So far he’s got about eight different songs up, and they’re all really cool. If I knew how, a downport of EB to the NES would be kind of fun, and trying to get this music to work with it would be cool too. Someone with major skill should try this someday!
Anyway, below are a couple of the songs for convenient listening. You can find these and all of the current ones here too, so check it out!
Other Related Posts:
34 Comments to -NESBound- 8-Bit EarthBound Music
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...