How Did That Enemy Get There?
“I am the Will” recently posted on the Starmen.Net forums about a little music project he’s been working on. He’s been making NSF renditions of EarthBound music – in other words, he’s been recreating EB’s music using the same limitations and instruments that an old NES game would use.
So far he’s got about eight different songs up, and they’re all really cool. If I knew how, a downport of EB to the NES would be kind of fun, and trying to get this music to work with it would be cool too. Someone with major skill should try this someday!
Anyway, below are a couple of the songs for convenient listening. You can find these and all of the current ones here too, so check it out!
Other Related Posts:
34 Comments to -NESBound- 8-Bit EarthBound Music
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.