EarthBound Price Changes Since October 2013
“I am the Will” recently posted on the Starmen.Net forums about a little music project he’s been working on. He’s been making NSF renditions of EarthBound music – in other words, he’s been recreating EB’s music using the same limitations and instruments that an old NES game would use.
So far he’s got about eight different songs up, and they’re all really cool. If I knew how, a downport of EB to the NES would be kind of fun, and trying to get this music to work with it would be cool too. Someone with major skill should try this someday!
Anyway, below are a couple of the songs for convenient listening. You can find these and all of the current ones here too, so check it out!
Other Related Posts:
34 Comments to -NESBound- 8-Bit EarthBound Music
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic