MOTHER 3 8th Most Tear-jerking Game
“I am the Will” recently posted on the Starmen.Net forums about a little music project he’s been working on. He’s been making NSF renditions of EarthBound music – in other words, he’s been recreating EB’s music using the same limitations and instruments that an old NES game would use.
So far he’s got about eight different songs up, and they’re all really cool. If I knew how, a downport of EB to the NES would be kind of fun, and trying to get this music to work with it would be cool too. Someone with major skill should try this someday!
Anyway, below are a couple of the songs for convenient listening. You can find these and all of the current ones here too, so check it out!
Other Related Posts:
34 Comments to -NESBound- 8-Bit EarthBound Music
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.