Prof. Sakamoto & Hyadain Hobonichi Concert
(For details about what this is, see here)
OK, Part 2 of my crazy EarthBound cart adventure is up! I wanted to rush ahead to get Paula to see if she’s been affected at all… and I wasn’t disappointed. I had to break the video up into two parts though.
The first part isn’t anything too special, mostly just me being overpowered as usual, but I also do some other things. I didn’t do any cuts to this video, so you get to see all the regular boring stuff like me using the ATM. Oh boy! 😉
This second part is better though, and some various weird things happen. I had to do some cuts to get the video under 10 minutes, and a lot of the Peaceful Rest Valley stuff was boring anyway. At the very end I get Paula to join, and that’s where I stop.
So give ’em a watch and see what happens! By the way, because YouTube comments aren’t always the smartest, here’s a pic of my setup. It’s probably part of the reason why I play the game in the dark 😉 One of these days I oughta tidy that junk up. But it’s almost like a piece of art at this point.
Other Related Posts:
28 Comments to My Crazy EarthBound Cart, Part 2!
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...