EarthBound on Wii U Pics
(For details about what this is, see here)
OK, Part 2 of my crazy EarthBound cart adventure is up! I wanted to rush ahead to get Paula to see if she’s been affected at all… and I wasn’t disappointed. I had to break the video up into two parts though.
The first part isn’t anything too special, mostly just me being overpowered as usual, but I also do some other things. I didn’t do any cuts to this video, so you get to see all the regular boring stuff like me using the ATM. Oh boy! 😉
This second part is better though, and some various weird things happen. I had to do some cuts to get the video under 10 minutes, and a lot of the Peaceful Rest Valley stuff was boring anyway. At the very end I get Paula to join, and that’s where I stop.
So give ’em a watch and see what happens! By the way, because YouTube comments aren’t always the smartest, here’s a pic of my setup. It’s probably part of the reason why I play the game in the dark 😉 One of these days I oughta tidy that junk up. But it’s almost like a piece of art at this point.
Other Related Posts:
28 Comments to My Crazy EarthBound Cart, Part 2!
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.