(For details about what this is, see here)
OK, Part 2 of my crazy EarthBound cart adventure is up! I wanted to rush ahead to get Paula to see if she’s been affected at all… and I wasn’t disappointed. I had to break the video up into two parts though.
The first part isn’t anything too special, mostly just me being overpowered as usual, but I also do some other things. I didn’t do any cuts to this video, so you get to see all the regular boring stuff like me using the ATM. Oh boy! 😉
This second part is better though, and some various weird things happen. I had to do some cuts to get the video under 10 minutes, and a lot of the Peaceful Rest Valley stuff was boring anyway. At the very end I get Paula to join, and that’s where I stop.
So give ’em a watch and see what happens! By the way, because YouTube comments aren’t always the smartest, here’s a pic of my setup. It’s probably part of the reason why I play the game in the dark 😉 One of these days I oughta tidy that junk up. But it’s almost like a piece of art at this point.
Other Related Posts:
28 Comments to My Crazy EarthBound Cart, Part 2!
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues