SMAAAASH Shirts For Sale
(For details about what this is, see here)
OK, Part 2 of my crazy EarthBound cart adventure is up! I wanted to rush ahead to get Paula to see if she’s been affected at all… and I wasn’t disappointed. I had to break the video up into two parts though.
The first part isn’t anything too special, mostly just me being overpowered as usual, but I also do some other things. I didn’t do any cuts to this video, so you get to see all the regular boring stuff like me using the ATM. Oh boy! 😉
This second part is better though, and some various weird things happen. I had to do some cuts to get the video under 10 minutes, and a lot of the Peaceful Rest Valley stuff was boring anyway. At the very end I get Paula to join, and that’s where I stop.
So give ’em a watch and see what happens! By the way, because YouTube comments aren’t always the smartest, here’s a pic of my setup. It’s probably part of the reason why I play the game in the dark 😉 One of these days I oughta tidy that junk up. But it’s almost like a piece of art at this point.
Other Related Posts:
28 Comments to My Crazy EarthBound Cart, Part 2!
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...
- Nessential: The stock is still pending listing, but you can find it on Bloomberg here: https://www.bloomberg.com/quot e/3560:JP I might buy some of...