EarthBound Card Game in Class
A while back, I decided to start a new game on my EarthBound cart, because I hadn’t played the game on cart in like years. So I named my guys and all that and started playing. I didn’t notice it right away, but somehow all my starting stats were insane 😯 Somehow I had 255 for all the stats and for HP and PP I had some really weird numbers. And I was only at Level 1 (I started taking pics/vids at Level 3) 😯
Anyway, I decided to play through the game like this, and to chronicle things a bit. My hope is that other stuff in this save file is messed up too. Maybe some event flags might be set that will make the game crazy at points. Or, at the very least, I hope the other characters’ stats are crazy when I get them. We’ll see.
For now, I played from the start all the way through Giant Step. It took probably like 5 minutes, because I tore through everything so easily.
This’ll probably be a short on-going series here, but if anyone has suggestions for stuff to try, lemme know and I’ll try it if I can!
Other Related Posts:
32 Comments to My Crazy EarthBound Cart, Part 1!
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic