Lucas in Foster’s Home
A while back, I decided to start a new game on my EarthBound cart, because I hadn’t played the game on cart in like years. So I named my guys and all that and started playing. I didn’t notice it right away, but somehow all my starting stats were insane 😯 Somehow I had 255 for all the stats and for HP and PP I had some really weird numbers. And I was only at Level 1 (I started taking pics/vids at Level 3) 😯
Anyway, I decided to play through the game like this, and to chronicle things a bit. My hope is that other stuff in this save file is messed up too. Maybe some event flags might be set that will make the game crazy at points. Or, at the very least, I hope the other characters’ stats are crazy when I get them. We’ll see.
For now, I played from the start all the way through Giant Step. It took probably like 5 minutes, because I tore through everything so easily.
This’ll probably be a short on-going series here, but if anyone has suggestions for stuff to try, lemme know and I’ll try it if I can!
Other Related Posts:
32 Comments to My Crazy EarthBound Cart, Part 1!
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...