New EarthBound TrueType Font!
A while back, I decided to start a new game on my EarthBound cart, because I hadn’t played the game on cart in like years. So I named my guys and all that and started playing. I didn’t notice it right away, but somehow all my starting stats were insane 😯 Somehow I had 255 for all the stats and for HP and PP I had some really weird numbers. And I was only at Level 1 (I started taking pics/vids at Level 3) 😯
Anyway, I decided to play through the game like this, and to chronicle things a bit. My hope is that other stuff in this save file is messed up too. Maybe some event flags might be set that will make the game crazy at points. Or, at the very least, I hope the other characters’ stats are crazy when I get them. We’ll see.
For now, I played from the start all the way through Giant Step. It took probably like 5 minutes, because I tore through everything so easily.
This’ll probably be a short on-going series here, but if anyone has suggestions for stuff to try, lemme know and I’ll try it if I can!
Other Related Posts:
32 Comments to My Crazy EarthBound Cart, Part 1!
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.