January 18th, 2009 | Music Talk

Today’s song is Winters Wake Up Call. Although it’s simple, I really like this song. It’s nice and relaxing and makes me think of cold, wintery air. It’s amazing how much music they stuffed into EarthBound. They even made little things like this that weren’t necessary at all. But they add such nice touches to the game 🙂

8 Comments to Music Talk: Winters Wake Up Call

French Crow said on Jan. 18, 2009

The original hotel version of this song makes me cry every time I hear it. I can’t explain why.

MotherFTW said on Jan. 18, 2009

Sounds lovaley

Masheysoup23 said on Jan. 19, 2009

I like the bells in the background, the same as in “Winters”.
They add a nice touch.

Poe said on Jan. 19, 2009

I like this new music player thing. 😀

Jeeves said on Jan. 19, 2009

I have fond memories of having chowder (I think?) and staying the night at that one Tessie-watcher’s tent, and then just hanging around for minutes on end listening to this music. It really has a way of making it feel “cozy” and like a refuge from the elements outside.

mitch said on Jan. 19, 2009

Mmmmm… This song really reminds me of a much simpler time.

Aqy said on Jan. 19, 2009

Oh good lord, yes. I am a huge fan of the waking up tune for in the morning after sleeping at a hotel, another little sound clip also used in Mother 3. The Mother 3 ‘waking up’ rendition really hits me with feeling it’s great.

beams said on Jan. 21, 2009

What’s this feeling?
I feel… g o o d when I hear this…

Find Merchandise!