MOTHER 3 Handbook Reprints
January 25th, 2009 | Music Talk
Today’s song is Memory of Life. This is the final song played in MOTHER 3, and possibly the final song played in the entire series.
When you got to this final screen and heard this final song, how did it make you feel? For me, it felt like a good soothing rest after all this crazy stuff that just happened. I kind of do hope there’ll be more MOTHER stuff to come someday though.
Other Related Posts:
16 Comments to Music Talk: Memory of Life
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER 2 Gyiyg's Counterattack w/Poster Game Book Novel Japan EX10
- KingOfSwords: The Memories civer looks beautiful ;.;
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?