Unboxing a Giant Mr. Saturn!
January 25th, 2009 | Music Talk
Today’s song is Memory of Life. This is the final song played in MOTHER 3, and possibly the final song played in the entire series.
When you got to this final screen and heard this final song, how did it make you feel? For me, it felt like a good soothing rest after all this crazy stuff that just happened. I kind of do hope there’ll be more MOTHER stuff to come someday though.
Other Related Posts:
16 Comments to Music Talk: Memory of Life
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER 2 EARTHBOUND DOSEISAN MR SATURN & GEPPU MASTER BELCH PLUSH DOLL JP NEW
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic