RetroforceGO! EarthBound Podcast
Popular Posts:None found
January 25th, 2009 | Music Talk
Today’s song is Memory of Life. This is the final song played in MOTHER 3, and possibly the final song played in the entire series.
When you got to this final screen and heard this final song, how did it make you feel? For me, it felt like a good soothing rest after all this crazy stuff that just happened. I kind of do hope there’ll be more MOTHER stuff to come someday though.
Other Related Posts:
16 Comments to Music Talk: Memory of Life
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.