Mr. Saturn for Breakfast!
January 21st, 2009 | Music Talk
Today’s song is Danger. This MOTHER 3 song plays in the last area of Chapter 1, though you can revisit it in later chapters if you want.
Anyway, more than anything, this song reminds me of those evil trees that trick you into thinking they’re inanimate trees but then come after you and fight you and then explode your face. Why do trees even explode? Especially the trees in all three MOTHER games? Crazy.
Other Related Posts:
9 Comments to Music Talk: Danger
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic
- James: Not to be that guy, buuuuuut–“fan-uh-t ic.” I guess someone over at Fangamer had a little brain fart. THAT SAID, I’m...