January 21st, 2009 | Music Talk
Today’s song is Danger. This MOTHER 3 song plays in the last area of Chapter 1, though you can revisit it in later chapters if you want.
Anyway, more than anything, this song reminds me of those evil trees that trick you into thinking they’re inanimate trees but then come after you and fight you and then explode your face. Why do trees even explode? Especially the trees in all three MOTHER games? Crazy.
Other Related Posts:
9 Comments to Music Talk: Danger
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...