January 5th, 2009 | EarthBound, Uncommon Knowledge, Videos

For a very brief moment, an animated Mr. Saturn character is unexpectedly seen walking around in the show “The Intelligence Revolution” with Michio Kaku, that crazy-haired guy who’s on every science show ever. Check around the 7:20 mark of this video!

Maybe Mr. Saturn could have a showbiz career after all 😛

POLL: Whose hair is crazier?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

10 Comments to Mr. Saturn on Mainstream TV!

Tsukihime said on Jan. 14, 2009

Mr. Saturn’s a pretty cool guy.

On the topic of the video, though, it’s an interesting concept, and I guess I can see it happening. I have mixed feelings about the idea though.

TheQ said on Jan. 18, 2009

Lol, I saw this on TV a few weeks back. Forgot about it till now.

HossTehMaster said on Feb. 19, 2009

Mr.Saturn quite obviously stole the show.

Claus said on May. 2, 2009

What is this?

Fluteboy said on May. 11, 2009

This means… you can me Mr. Saturn in Second Life…

OMG I WANTS!!!

Chaisu said on Aug. 4, 2009

Wow, Mr. Saturn being playable would make that game epic.
…That’s what that is, right? A game?

Anonymous said on Oct. 24, 2009

Jaaron Lanier deserved a spot on the poll, lol

? Guy said on Jun. 12, 2011

I remember a show on TV that had Mr.Saturn I remember seeing it but I don’t remember it someone please help

RadicOmega said on Sep. 16, 2011

It seems other companies can get away with stealing Nintendo things but Nintendo can’t faintly use music, small refrences, and character look alikes without getting sued! All family guy is is perodies of stuff today, and they would’ve been kicked off of air years ago. They get away with it but Nintendo doesnt!

Furball200x said on Oct. 14, 2012

I forgot to send this to you Mato but over the summer G4 had a top 100 video games countdown and Melee was on the list. They showed that part of the intro cutscene where Ness teleports into Onett covered by Mr. Saturns while Lucky and Gorgeous look by.